Best Defragment utility

I agree with chef’s old post… nothing beats O & O Defrag! Still loving it since version 8, version 11 Pro. ROCKS but not free but worth every penny.

[QUOTE=DrageMester;2293705]My current favourite defragmenter is IOBit Smart Defrag. It’s free.[/QUOTE]Why did Drage reply to 3 year old thread?

[QUOTE=Bob;2295143]Why did Drage reply to 3 year old thread?[/QUOTE]
Looks like alot of people replied to it today so you know me, I will respond to just about anyone!Bob doesn’t this bring back memories?:smiley:

[QUOTE=Bob;2295143]Why did Drage reply to 3 year old thread?[/QUOTE]Actually it was jfarson that brought it back from the dead, but his post was deleted cauze it was spammy spam - the little dragon just followed :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Bob;2295143]Why did Drage reply to 3 year old thread?[/QUOTE] Maybe I like to bump old threads just for fun? :cool:

[QUOTE=Hemispasm;2295219]Actually it was jfarson that brought it back from the dead, but his post was deleted cauze it was spammy spam - the little dragon just followed :)[/QUOTE] True - it was a spammy spammer spamming spammy spam! :iagree:

[QUOTE=mciahel;2294965]Hey, I already banned a diskeeper spammer in this thread :bigsmile:[/QUOTE] This thread seems to attract the spammers… maybe it should be renamed to [I]Best Despamming utility[/I] ? :stuck_out_tongue:

Yo-

And maybe draggles was doing his best impression of diane7-eh!!