Best Deal For Smart Blu 25GB Media?

vbimport

Howdy,

I’m down to my last 20/100 Smart Blu 25GB discs which I purchased from Media Mega Mall in August of 2011.

I was planning to buy 100 Smart Blu 25GB discs from MMM.
However, I noticed that I can only get free shipping if I purchase 8 or more 25 disc packs.

$158 for 200 discs.

Is this the best deal in the USA for Smart Blu Media?

Thank You,

Milan

MMM is the only game in town when it comes to SmartBlu. SmartBlu is actually their own private label brand. I have not seen any better deals on comparable BD-Rs.

Thanks for the information, Dean.

Looks like I’ll order eight 25 disc packs of Smart Blu media from MMM soon!

Milan

MMM has been out of stock on the smartblu selling for .79. I called a few days ago and was told that they should have more stock as early as today. I was told to check the website for updates or use the chat tool to ask for an update. I need free shipping also so I will be order 8 as well.

I just received 3 last week. Must of got the last of them. I am sure that I will be ordering more soon since the price and quality seem almost to good to be true.
The good things never seem to last when it comes to media.
budzos

Back in Stock. 8 get you free shipping. Should have my 8 soon.

Bought 3pks myself. Even with shipping it still beats what I would have spent on Verbatim atm.

You lucky baschdges. snieeef.

:bow:

i will have to get some of these as soon as i get myself a burner i heard these are the best from the burns on this site

Finally:
DFW Airport, TX, United States 08/02/2012 4:04 A.M. Out For Delivery

[QUOTE=s0ccerb0y;2646859]Finally:
DFW Airport, TX, United States 08/02/2012 4:04 A.M. Out For Delivery[/QUOTE]

Mine should be out for delivery tomorrow :).

[QUOTE=DM85;2646912]Mine should be out for delivery tomorrow :).[/QUOTE]

Got my Pioneer 206 burning like a mad man.:iagree:

[QUOTE=s0ccerb0y;2647040]Got my Pioneer 206 burning like a mad man.:iagree:[/QUOTE]

I have a 207 on the way lol. Should show up tomorrow as well.

[QUOTE=DM85;2647044]I have a 207 on the way lol. Should show up tomorrow as well.[/QUOTE]

NewEgg? I bought my 206 at Fry’s a few weeks ago using price matching to get it to $79. Fry’s has it listed for $119.99.

[QUOTE=s0ccerb0y;2647070]NewEgg? I bought my 206 at Fry’s a few weeks ago using price matching to get it to $79. Fry’s has it listed for $119.99.[/QUOTE]

Amazon actually. Even with the tax (which stings a little…) came out to $82.

[QUOTE=DM85;2647076]Amazon actually. Even with the tax (which stings a little…) came out to $82.[/QUOTE]

How’s that new driving working for you?

[QUOTE=s0ccerb0y;2647535]How’s that new driving working for you?[/QUOTE]

I’ve only had a chance to burn two BD-R’s so far. Both passed TRT’s and played fine on Panny 210.

[QUOTE=chef;2646697]You lucky baschdges. snieeef.

:bow:[/QUOTE]

Who are you calling a baschdges, you fargin icehold? My mother called me that once… Just Once!
:bigsmile:

[QUOTE=DM85;2647541]I’ve only had a chance to burn two BD-R’s so far. Both passed TRT’s and played fine on Panny 210.[/QUOTE]

That’s great. I am half way through the 1st cake box. Backing up my Windows Home Server.

[QUOTE=s0ccerb0y;2647546]That’s great. I am half way through the 1st cake box. Backing up my Windows Home Server.[/QUOTE]

I’m a newbie when it comes to BD-R backups so it’ll be slow going for awhile. I’ll be using ODC to test for consistency. I want to see if I get consistent results on DQ scans at specific speeds. So far only one weird anomaly on a 4x scan where a large spike occured, but then disappeared on future scans.