Best deal for MKM 003?

[QUOTE=Burnsama;2040007]I got five 5pack Verb ( [B]MIS MKM003[/B] ) from BB ( New Packaging ) Blue label
but becareful lots of disc came out from hub holder or broken hub holder :a
I spent 20min for exchange badly scratch disc :doh:
before you buying Shaking test first :iagree:[/QUOTE]

My brother will go today or tomorrow to get me 5x5 packs too
I will tell him to shake each pack carefully for any loose discs , he knows I am crazy but people at BB may think he is crazy :bigsmile:

Could you burn a disc and post scan , please ? :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Burnsama;2040007]I got five 5pack Verb ( [B]MIS MKM003[/B] ) from BB ( New Packaging ) Blue label

does the Blue packaging Performs Badly compared to the older Orange packaging ?

[QUOTE=achemen;2040318]does the Blue packaging Performs Badly compared to the older Orange packaging ?[/QUOTE]

Some spindles are better than older Orange packaging some spindles are not…
and I don’t have much exeperience about older Orange packaging
( one 15disc and two 5pack )

My brother just got me 5x5 packs , one Orange and four Neo-Blue , all MIS :bow:

For 55.57$ inc tax though , but these are way cheaper than 2.4x 5 packs here in Egypt which are sold at Radioshack for 81.86$ per 5x5 packs , so noproblems here , but I may wait months for these to arrive :frowning:

Burnsama : waiting for some scans from you :wink:

Thank you for pointing out the sale, was running very low here, I got up to my local BB, just before they closed, they had 6 packs of MIS’s left…:slight_smile:

For those that are trying to find MKM001 MIS 20-packs, I hope you’ll have as much luck as I did, BB had 10 of them, all MIS, the last couple of weeks thou, they had nothing but MII. :frowning:

[QUOTE=minaelromany;2041384]
Burnsama : waiting for some scans from you ;)[/QUOTE]

Yes I do :slight_smile:
with Optaric AD-7200S ( Delivery Date 04/22/2008 )

and I try to get some more Verb 5pack from BB but lots of 5pack loose from hub hoder ( Lots of noise inside 5pack about over 20 5pack ) Bad Package and Jewel case :doh:

[QUOTE=Burnsama;2041443]Yes I do :slight_smile:
with Optaric AD-7200S ( Delivery Date 04/22/2008 )

and I try to get some more Verb 5pack from BB but lots of 5pack loose from hub hoder ( Lots of noise inside 5pack about over 20 5pack ) Bad Package and Jewel case :doh:[/QUOTE]

The AD-7200S should be excellent :iagree:

I made my brother shake the packs for loose discs and fortunately there was no problem :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Jesterrace;2037842]That’s because MKM are all MII these days and the MKM003 are MIS. Hence the reason why the MKM003s are a better investment.[/QUOTE]

:disagree:

There’s still plenty of MIS MKM 001. A lot of us have been buying it, and recently.

There’s still plenty of MIS MKM 001. A lot of us have been buying it, and recently.[/QUOTE]

wr ?

[QUOTE=achemen;2041604]wr ?[/QUOTE]

OfficeMax. You should keep looking for it, because Verbatim has been producing more of it in new-style packaging.

Remember, this only applies to in-store purchasing, not online.

I’ve found lots of MIS MKM 001 at Office Max in the new packaging.

Really? How much do they run?

[QUOTE=Jesterrace;2042062]Really? How much do they run?[/QUOTE]

They’re overpriced at like $50.00 or something normally, but that’s how all media is. However, during the last two sales I got a 20-pack each time for something like $15 after a coupon ($24.99 - $10 = $14.99).

I haven’t even had to open them yet, because I’m still working on about ten remaining Sony MKM 001s from that Best Buy deal awhile back. I bought 50 of those (two 25-packs).

As I’ve said many times, you have to wait for the right sale, then strike. It’s all timing.

Sams club has 50 packs mis MKM 001. $59.74

Also injet printable mit 100 pack MCC 004. $29.86

[QUOTE=felch;2042654]Sams club has 50 packs mis MKM 001. $59.74

[/QUOTE]

dont think its MIS :disagree:

Just reading the package.

[QUOTE=felch;2042671]Just reading the package.[/QUOTE]

can u tell wr they r made :flower:

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z284/pldmich/llamas/Verb-1.jpg

DVD+R DL is in yellow instead of the white of the last ones I bought.

BB still going on sale 5pack MKM003 ( MIS ) $9.99 this week

[QUOTE=felch;2042654]Sams club has 50 packs mis MKM 001. $59.74

Also injet printable mit 100 pack MCC 004. $29.86[/QUOTE]

Think it is $10.00 price drop Sams Verb DL ( MKM001 ) 50disc spindle but my area Sams currently got only MII ( I had Two 50pack Last year from Sams [B]MIS [/B])