Best Cdrw drive

vbimport

Now since the cdrw drives are so cheap. All the brands having the same price. Whats the absolute best drive. To get high quality burns. I have seens drives from Liteon, Benq, Samsung, etc.
What do you guys recomend.
Thanks

Plextor PlexWriter premium.

I totally agree with you. But that drive is priced so high. If I get the Plextor 16x burner, would it also burn cdrw well. For now I just a cheaper cdrw that can do a good burning job.
Thanks

For the price of Plextor, get 2 or 3 of NEC, Benq, LG, or chanage one of them to reader only Aopen.

I dont understand what you mean by “or chanage one of them to reader only Aopen”.
Thanks

I totally agree with you. But that drive is priced so high. If I get the Plextor 16x burner, would it also burn cdrw well. For now I just a cheaper cdrw that can do a good burning job.
Thanks

you asked for the absolute best CDRW and it was and still is the PlexWriter premium.

I have Two Plextor DVD burners 708A and 712A both do an excellent job with CD’s.

the Lite On 52X CDRW would be my choice after the PlexWriter Premium and the Lite On’s are dirt cheap.

I guess Il go out and get a Liteon, then later on go for a Plextor.
Thanks

Went and baught the Liteon Burner 52x32x52. The thing is really noisy when burning and reading cds. Is there anything I am missing, should I get hacked firmware or something.
Thanks