Best cd to use in a car cd layer

since i got my mp3 head unit i ran into problem of keeping my cds from scratching i mean the smallest scratches make my songs skip im so tired of replaceing scratched mp3 cds its more pain in the ass than usefull

but out of all cds that they sell in stores i(im talkin about cds that u find in say wallmart or office max) which ones are better?
once i had stack of memorex colored cds and for some reason orange cds wouldnt play anywhere but other colors did

Try Taiyo Yuden or Verbatim Pastels also TY media.

Yup, Memorex often uses CMC Mag or Prodisc, which scatch/flake easily and are more subject to the elements. My recommendation if you must stick to store brand media would be Verbatim. Fujifilm Made In Japan (if you can find any) are also excellent as they are made by Taiyo Yuden.

i actually found alot of them where i live most of fujifilms i looked at are made in japan so i got one 50spindle also theres cds made in india are they good?

Made in India would probably be Moser Baer. Mixed results on the DVDR media, haven’t seen anything on their CD-Rs though. Honestly, I wouldn’t bother with them when you can readily find the MIJ Fujis (Taiyo Yuden) and they are the same price.

Yo-

Stick with the Taiyo Yuden CD-R’s - looks like you have a good source - and since they are the undisputable leader in CD-R quality (to average consumer) - there is no good reason to look elsewhere for other media brands - even if the Taiyo Yuden is twice or three times as much IMO-

Mike

BTW how are those discs working out for you?

well right now i have a shtty azz polaroid? cdrw so it doesnt really make a difference what i butn on it
but ima get the LG dvdrw soon
from my experience sony and i think memorex(i bought a 100 stack and the plastic was so overburned that it wouldnt even write some cds)
also what is Taiyo Yuden?