Best Buy

vbimport

Homepage - http://www.bestbuy.com/

Requested by Dr. Who

I use Best Buy quite often do to hard drives or obtaining obsolete ODD’s and Verbatims’ of course and they always go above and beyond what is expected in my opinion in Washington state.

I ordered from bestbuy.com several times and pick up in the store. No complaints except that their price is normal B&M and not as cheap as some online retailers.

The service went way beyond what one usually can expect
I never had problem with BB
also I earn points reward total $975

I do enjoy shopping at Best Buys usually but a few years ago I had a terrible experience there. I believe I was in the Pasadena, Calif store and I wanted to purchase a cordless phone with answering system. Waited online for a few minutes, then the cashier scanned the unit and promptly asked if I wanted the extended warranty and I said No. He asked a 2nd, 3rd and 4th time if I wanted the extended warranty and I refused but spoke more loudly each time “NO”.
At his 5th request about the fracking warranty, I just blew up and told him was he hard of hearing as I refused it 4 times before. He said no and just glared at me and then closed down his register and walked off. I then promptly Screamed for the manager. About itb seemed 10 mins later the Mgr. appeared and I told him what had happened. He excused the employee for what he did and gave me the client absolutely no positive results. I left the store immediately and did not purchase the items there, went elsewhere and didnt go back there for a good 3 months time until I needed something computer or electronic.
I have not used their online store yet - so nothing to report there.

About itb seemed 10 mins later the Mgr. appeared and I told him what had happened. He excused the employee for what he did and gave me the client absolutely no positive results.