Best burning program for the money

vbimport

thinking about buying the dvdfab decrypter for $50…what are some other good programs to buy

anydvd

what about the clonedvd is it good

DeFab and AnyDvD both great products and deserve support, But you don’t have to spend any money.

RipIt4Me with FixVts and DvD Shrink or DvD Decrpyter and ImgBurn are all free and will get the job done just as well.

:cool: :cool:

CloneDVD2 and AnyDVD is a great combination.

If you are interested in a very good burning software, you can consider imgburn: it’s one of the best softwares and it’s free :slight_smile: THANKS LUK :bow:

I just Started using ImgBurn about a week ago and I have been extremely pleased.

THANKS LUK :bow:

I don’t think you can go far wrong with the AnyDVD/CloneDVD2 bundle, or DVDFab Platinum.

I use and like both very much. :slight_smile:

ImgBurn is great, the best I’ve used for burning image files (ISO, etc). Oh, and it’s free. RipIt4Me, best current copyright protection removal program I’ve used, and it’s also free. DVD Shrink, best transcoder I’ve used (along with Nero Recode), it’s also free. If you want, you can also get a Nero Suite disc with DVD burning and Recode, basically an update of DVD Shrink, for free with many new DVD Burners or buy the disc for $5 or less at some online retailers.

This is not ‘anti’ purchasing talk, I have used all of the popular pay programs as well and they are good programs, but in the end I go back to the above combination as I truly find them to be the best setup currently available. I did buy the pro version of DVD Rebuilder for lengthier DVDs where I use that instead of a transcoder for improved quality, but in most cases a transcoder such as DVD Shrink works well.

I second to that.

Opps! — DvDFab

:cool: :cool:

DVDFab Decrypter is FREE and is not a burning software just copies to your HDD
you must be talking about DVDFab Platinum or DVDFab Gold
BOTH very good programs