Best burners?

Alright well I have this kick *** case and i was wondering what cd burners would be the best to buy???.. I want to be able to do all the protections pefect as possible… I dont mind much on the cost
I mean I was looking at a Plex Preium for secrom 4.8 (i heard it does it perfectly)
But Idk…
But what others should i get???
Like what works best for securom, safedisk, laserlock ect…
Thanks much
~Klaxx~

I would go for a LITEON 52X but some will say plex prem

i was gonna get bother i was gonna see if there were any other burners i should get as well… i was thinkin of liteon 52327s, plex prieum, and an ASUS
is that a good combo er no?

Originally posted by Klaxx
i was gonna get bother i was gonna see if there were any other burners i should get as well… i was thinkin of liteon 52327s, plex prieum, and an ASUS
is that a good combo er no?

if you dont bother about the cost, why dont you go for two cd-writers consisting of one liteon and plex latest models ? u can find thousands of threads here based on many cd writers . the popular ones i know are liteon , asus and plex . if u like , go for either plex , liteon or all the three .

You are right in choosing the Plex Premium as your favorite because for me it also works fine with Securom New 4.8x and SafeDisk 3.1, the two most popular protections !

I thought the plex prium had probs with safedisk?

refer to the thread link given below :
http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?threadid=77719&highlight=premium+AND+safedisc

So it is because they had the software settings wrong that they were not able to correctly burn safedisk with plex prieum???