Best burner for verbatim azo's

vbimport

Hello.
I am having same problem with my PlayStation lagging or skipping frames or cinemas, even freezing during them. I pretty much know it’s my drive’s incompatibility to the CD’s I’m using. I am using Verbatim DataLifePlus Crystal Azo CD’s (97m34s23f Mitsubishi Chemical Corp.), now what burner should be capable with these CD’s? (I would prefer to use these, since I trust these, and because of my location can’t seem to get Taiyo Yudens cheap after shipping.)

I checked a website selling second hand stuff near me, and the drives that I find there are: HL Datastorage GSA-T40N, Sony CRX(something), Benq 652A, Samsung SH-S182D, HL GDR-8162B, Compaq GDR-8160B, samsung SH-S223, Samsung SH-S182, LG GDR H10N, Sony AD-5170A and Lite-On LH-18A1H.

Now what could be the top 3 or 5 for the verbatim azo CD’s? I really don’t need it to anything else than that. I hear playstation has problems with games that are burned with high speed, if this helps somehow Thanks if someone takes the time to think this trough.

Compactnewb
You already asked these questions in another thread in the Newbies, but not many responses here.

I don’t have any experience with the particular drives you’ve mentioned, nor do I burn CD’s very often, so I can’t answer you either, but I’m moving your thread into the CD, DVD and Blu-ray Writers forum, where you should get some answers.

[QUOTE=Kerry56;2728285]Compactnewb
You already asked these questions in another thread in the Newbies, but not many responses here.

I don’t have any experience with the particular drives you’ve mentioned, nor do I burn CD’s very often, so I can’t answer you either, but I’m moving your thread into the CD, DVD and Blu-ray Writers forum, where you should get some answers.[/QUOTE]

Thank you! I didn’t know where to make this so thanks for moving.

What drive are you using to burn now? I might have missed you mentioning that.

[QUOTE=Albert;2728305]What drive are you using to burn now? I might have missed you mentioning that.[/QUOTE]

At the moment I have Asus DRW-24F1ST a. It burns Ritek TDK CD-r’s a little better (not so much lagg on the psx as on verbatim azos).