Best burn software

vbimport

:bow: blindwrite,clonecd,cdmate alcahol 120…
what are the diffrences between them and witch one is the best in makeing exact duplicates and can copy the most copy protected games and apps.?
also witch are compatible with the other.? also witch have drivers that are xp sp1 freindly. herd some of them have problems with win xp. also i have a serial ata raid system witch burning software works best with that a raid setup.? i’d really like some expert advice since alot of the reveiws do not pit the software head to head in a burnoff rumble. id like to see cd freaks do just that and see who would win in the fallowing area’s

1. xp os hardware compatability.
  2. speed ease of use.
    3 price and support
  3. ability to burn and defeat copy protections with out a ton of tweaking.
  4. cross compatability with other burning and ripping software

Everyone is going to give you a different answer.

I prefer Discjuggler, it burns all Safedisc that your burner is capable of burning, has DVD capabilities, and is a solid piece of software. I don’t use Alcohol because it burned messed up SVCDs when I used it, I don’t like the fact that blindwrite took out a bunch of needed options from their software such as ability to select write speed! CloneCD is fine but I have no reason to use it over DJ. Also a DJ team member posts here and can probably answer any questions you may have. His name eludes me at the moment, I think its Joel something. I also use BurnAtOnce, its free so try it out and see what you think.

/MLS