Best book for Microsoft 70-646 exam

vbimport

Hi everyone,
Im going to study for the Microsoft Server 2008 server administrator, but I dont know what book should be better for that purpose. I have two in mind: Sybex and Microsoft training kit and dont want to buy both. Any suggestions will be appreciated.
Abdel.

[QUOTE=avp144;2566956]Hi everyone,
Im going to study for the Microsoft Server 2008 server administrator, but I dont know what book should be better for that purpose. I have two in mind: Sybex and Microsoft training kit [B]and dont want to buy both[/B]. Any suggestions will be appreciated.
Abdel.[/QUOTE]

Did you manage to study for m$ products yet?
If yes, which one?
If no, why would you?

Chef,
I dont understand what you mean. Im trying to save money. Is that bad?:confused:

What is your purpose? I mean, is this for private purposes or do you want to study for your job?

If you want to learn everything “by the book” then you should choose the m$ one, otherwise (AFAIK) the release from Sybex should be the better choice. :wink:

Personally i recommend the MS one. They’re both not that good, but i did not like the Sybex one. The MS one comes with a companion cd with a lot of more interesting material.