Best Blu-Ray Ripper

Hey Everyone, What is the BEST Blu-Ray ripper out there that is currently able to remove the protection(BD +)

I’m not into BR yet but I hear that AnyDVD will overcome the BD protection, you might want to go to the AnyDVD Forum and check, good luck

[QUOTE=Jimbo;2279524]I’m not into BR yet but I hear that AnyDVD will overcome the BD protection, you might want to go to the AnyDVD Forum and check, good luck[/QUOTE]

I second that but since I only watch DVD and don’t have a real good reason to jump to BR I will stick with DVD. If anyone has notice the BR hype has disappeared???

[QUOTE=customproav;2279199]Hey Everyone, What is the BEST Blu-Ray ripper out there that is currently able to remove the protection(BD +)[/QUOTE]

There only is one at the moment that can cope with BD+ and that’s AnyDVD (as has already been mentioned).

Progress is being made however and it’s likely that alternatives will start appearing in the relatively near future.

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=Wombler;2280066]There only is one at the moment that can cope with BD+ and that’s AnyDVD (as has already been mentioned).

Progress is being made however and it’s likely that alternatives will start appearing in the relatively near future.

[B]Wombler[/B][/QUOTE]

That’s the big reason BR doesn’t give much more other then alot of hype and unmentioned cost of other equipment to get BR entertainment. That’s the true cost that BR manufacture doesn’t tell you…I think if they did that it would kill the BR format…That is why you see BR at BB but they never tell you all the setup cost you will need. They just say this is how good BR is but if you ever go there you should ask BB how the other hidden cost to get the most out of BR entertainment. I think they will balk at that question…But that one person view…mine…so I will stick with DVD…The quality is quality for me. I can spend that money on more worthful equipment like get Anydvd…:iagree: