Best BD backup playback software -- menu structure?

I’ve been backing up my blu-rays with DVDFab’s full disc mode, but now while playing them back with PowerDVD, I don’t have any menu structure. How do I play back a bluray with menu’s, titles, etc.? Will PowerDVD work, or do you guys recommend a different software? I’ve done searches and couldn’t find the exact answer I was looking for… Thanks!

In full disc mode, DVDFab should preserve the menu.

But I would recommend you to try AnyDVD HD and ArcSoft TotalMedia Theater.

[QUOTE=NoFear13X;2307987]I’ve been backing up my blu-rays with DVDFab’s full disc mode, but now while playing them back with PowerDVD, I don’t have any menu structure. How do I play back a bluray with menu’s, titles, etc.? Will PowerDVD work, or do you guys recommend a different software? I’ve done searches and couldn’t find the exact answer I was looking for… Thanks![/QUOTE]

Why not use the “clone” option?

ArcSoft’s TMT3 is definitely the way to go. My next step is I’m actually (hopefully not regrettably) installing Vista Ultimate to try their MCE interface since it apparently works with TMT3 pretty well. Fingers crossed, we’ll see what happens.

Why I’m not using clone mode? Not the slightest idea… I honestly don’t know what the difference is, but since full disc always seemed to work fine, thats what I’ve been using. The whole “if it ain’t broke” thing. Now I gotta check and find out what does what…