Best and Worst Online Media Stores in the USA

vbimport

Who's the best and worst online source for media?

I'll start out by saying that I think Meritline sucks. (CDRDVDRMEDIA.COM) Really poor customer service and very slow to ship. Impossible to get anyone on the phone and emails are ignored. No email status or tracking notices.

Having good service so far with http://www.accaproducts.com . They almost always ship the next day and send you an email link to tracking info.

As always, NewEgg is great, but they don't sell empty cases.

Hi RD,

Just a note to say thanks for the link!

So far I’ve had good luck with MeritLine, but then again I’ve never needed to use their customer support. I’ve always just ordered online and a week later it’s showed up. I’ve always got what I ordered in good condition, so I’ve just never needed to call or email them.

I book marked the other site though, I’ll be interested to see what other sites others post.

Thanks again!

-Bob-

I’ve had good luck with www.tapeandmedia.com

I doubt they have the lowest prices, but when I specifically asked for Verbatim +R disks made in Singapore, they came through for me.

Of course, that may have been all they had in stock at the time! :smiley:

They communicate well and ship on time, so they deserve a recommendation.

i concur with this opinion.ordered usb 2.0 external 5.25"case-paid for it only to get their e-mail that it’s out of stock.called them about 5 times until somebody decided to pick the phone.lady said that they’ll ship it out in few days,but when i told her to make sure she said they won’t get those enclosures anymore.received e-mail from them that order was cancelled,but so far don’t see a credit on my account.oh well monday will start again.

Originally posted by alsho
i concur with this opinion.ordered usb 2.0 external 5.25"case-paid for it only to get their e-mail that it’s out of stock.called them about 5 times until somebody decided to pick the phone.lady said that they’ll ship it out in few days,but when i told her to make sure she said they won’t get those enclosures anymore.received e-mail from them that order was cancelled,but so far don’t see a credit on my account.oh well monday will start again.

Go to the Federal Trade Commission and file a complaint against Meritline using the online form.

https://rn.ftc.gov/pls/dod/wsolcq$.startup?Z_ORG_CODE=PU01

Leave a review at reseller ratings.