Best Admin?

vbimport

Well, who do you think is the most helpful admin?

Note: Dutch and Hardware-Support only admins aren't included, simply because there aren't enough spaces.

Any help is good, I really don’t care about who is helping, as long as it helps to solve the problem.

All administrators are number one :slight_smile:

all the administrators are very useful for there area of expertise

We have different areas of expertise but in total we should be able to figure out a load of different things and questions.

Remember we do this for free, and many times we don’t even get a simple “thanks”.

Well, thanks.

We really appreciate it.

well … i’m new here … at this moment I’m still a green leaf who thinks all admins are equal

Originally posted by vinzzz
well … i’m new here … at this moment I’m still a green leaf who thinks all admins are equal

Let’s say that some are more equal than others :wink:

Be it on specific knowledge, time spent on this forum or special rights…there are plenty of differences on why someone might be better than someone else in that specific field, but as humans we are all equal.

We all do our best to make (and keep) this forum an enjoyable place for everyone, a place where we can all learn from each other. Here it is all about help and to be helped. No one is getting paid for this. Heck, some even pay to keep this site running.

But the truth is, no matter how good the admins are at their field of expertise, no matter how much time the admins spend on this forum, we would be nowhere without YOU! You are the visitors that are important, you are the reason why this site and this forum still exist, you are the reason why the admins (myself included) try their very best to help to the best of their ability.

You reap what you sow; if you show respect you will get respect yourself, the more effort you put in it yourself, the more effort someone else is likely to put in for you when you need it.

So for me it is not a matter who is the most helpful admin, but it is about YOU the visitor! It is YOU that makes it all worth it, so please keep on coming back here to stay updated and help us bring you the latest news.

When will you be running for office Da_Taxman? :smiley:

Originally posted by Smart@$$

well?

not many Forums around that have such a collection of Brains as CD Freaks !

Thanks to all :smiley:

Originally posted by Smart@$$

Since you keep bugging me until I answer:

Which office are you referring to :wink:

Since I have been coming here I have to say that all the admin’s here a great and have been very helpful. And as OC-Freack said they do this out of there own good will and many times don’t even get a thanks out of it.

So Thanks guys and gals ,if there are any, and keep up the great work:)

Originally posted by Da_Taxman
[B]

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Smart@$$

Which office are you referring to ;)[/B][/QUOTE]
You never answered :wink:

As Nerotech is no longer here (And because I’ve become a mod :wink: ), I’ll replace him with me.

<Glares menacingly at everyone, until he realizes that it has no effect :slight_smile: :slight_smile: )

I just HAD to vote for Da_Taxman.

He’s been beating on people like a gong for not using the search feature of this site.

Of course he’s right.

They deserve to be beaten like a gong.

It seems that the moderators/administrators are either lacking self esteem or are placing bets on their positions in the new polls (best admin, evil mod) :cool: Either way you guys are doing a great job.:slight_smile:

Originally posted by FlyingDutchman
It seems that the moderators/administrators are either lacking self esteem or are placing bets on their positions in the new polls (best admin, evil mod) :cool: Either way you guys are doing a great job.:slight_smile:

They both arised from an IRC chat. Mr. Belvedere felt the need for an irrelavent poll (hence the “Most Evil Mod” poll). Domi wasn’t winning, so he declared himself to be the “coolest” mod/admin.
Da_Taxman brought up the “Best admin” thread in order to decide.

By now I wish I hadn’t started it, it got a few people annoyed.

Originally posted by FlyingDutchman

And this is an old poll I just bumped up…
Had a bit of fun on IRC (#cdfreaks-int) yesterday, as SDG said…

awww, sirdavid is getting no love :frowning:

Originally posted by Da_Taxman
[B][QUOTE]Originally posted by Da_Taxman
[B]

Which office are you referring to ;)[/B]

You never answered :wink: [/B][/QUOTE]
Office of the president of course…
Not my office, since you are a few levels above me duh :wink: