Hi all. Hope I am not being redundent but posted a thread on the newbie forum and had no responce. Posted over a week ago.
1) Asus P4P800D
3) (3) Maxtor SATA drives
4) 2 drives running XP-Pro,1 drive running Linux 10.1 OS,s
5) 2 LightOn 52246 CD burners
6) 512 DDR 3200 RAM
7) Radeon 9200 card
Will be installing a BenQ 1620 drive. Main use will be to make backup copies of the DVD movies I have at home and be able to create dupes for camp.
Main questions are:
1) Best hardware setup? ie: replace one 52256,add the new drive to existing system,how,best config, etc?
2) Best software to accomplish needs.
3) Best media. Verbatum and Maxell seem to use preferred mfg coatings.
Any imput would be very much appreciated. Thanks.