Benq ew1621 not burning

I have a Benq EW1621 DVD R/RW, which was working just fine until yesterday after I installed SD4Hide program (I think that caused the problem, I’m not sure)
If i go to my computer it tells me I have a CD drive and not CD burner or DVD burner.

I did go to Control Panel /Administrative Tools,
Services.
Scoll down list IMAPI CD-BURNING COM SERVICE,
started it ,
Then go over to IMAPI CD-BURNING COM SERVICE,
AND RIGHT CLICK ON IT,
AND SET THE STARTUP TYPE TO AUTOMATIC, which was on manual, but the problem persists,

I uninstalled roxio 6.1 and installed it again, problem persists.
I downloaded an engine updater from roxio and a driver (I think it’s called like that) and problem persists,
I double clicked on my backup registry key I had before installing SD4Hide and problem persists,

My devide reads CD, DVD, Music the only thing it doesn’t do is burning, the error says “there are no supported recorders available”

I’ve been reading some threads and found some “firmware” that go with Benq ew1621 “47L9, 47N9, and 47P9” but I have no idea which one to use, so I haven’t done anything…

I know a little bit of computers but I am not an expert… can any1 help me to fix this problem please?

PROBLEM SOLVED… read if you want to know what to do…

Looks like one of my virtual drivers modified the windows registry, so my CD burner was in a virtual position and it was impossible to burn, so what I did was un-install the virtual driver reboot and my CD burner was working fine again.
The program SD4Hide had nothing to do with the problem, but since it was the last program I installed I thought it was that.
It is amazing how many things we can learn in the forum!!