Benq DW800 + B3C7 = no booktype setting in Nero?

vbimport

Hi,

i’ve installed the actual dual (+/-) firmware for the Benq DW800
wich is B3C7, since then it is not possible for me to change booktype anymore in Nero (i’ve downloaded the latest version)

I know it worked flawlessy with the + firmware.
but i can’t downgrade to the + firmware, since i would have to pay again for the +/- upgrade then later :wink:

Is this something that Ahead must change in the software Nero or is it a firmware thing that must be changed by Benq ?

greetz

Cd Power

PS the booktype tool from Benq is working, but in Nero is much easier to use :wink:

as stated at the benq dual fw site, booktype setting with nero doesn´t function with the dual firmware. U gotta use their own tool.

Btw, did you try to burn a data DVD with nero and let nero afterwards verify it? I get constantly verify errors when using the dual firmware (also with latest D Version), but not when using the normal fw. But discs are still ok, must be some incompatability with nero

Originally posted by Hannes2k
Btw, did you try to burn a data DVD with nero and let nero afterwards verify it? I get constantly verify errors when using the dual firmware (also with latest D Version), but not when using the normal fw. But discs are still ok, must be some incompatability with nero

i don’t have the D version of the firmware to test, seems that Benq has removed this from their site, but i did the data-test with the C firmware for you, but here it seems to be no problem , verify went okay without any errors, i copied 500MB of data for this test with many small files.
(i’m using the latest Nero 6.3)

tnx, cdpower.
I flashed back to latest single FW and this error doesn´t occur anymore…strange…