Benq DW1650 problem with windows 7

vbimport

I just upgraded windows XP to windows 7 and been having problems ever since with my Benq dw1650. Is there any new drivers to support win 7? Im currently using the firmware BCDC with qsuite 2.1 … I doubt that it is supported still…

Hi and Welcome!

could you please give us a detailled description of these problems? What I am aware of, is that sometimes there are problems with DVD playback on RPC1 patched drives.

Michael

I’m getting huge spikes on lead out when I try to back up some movies. Also, I think some of the features in Qsuite are disabled like booktype… I dont know if its supported by windows 7

I don’t think these features are OS dependent, are they?

[QUOTE=vintersorg;2585578]I’m getting huge spikes on lead out when I try to back up some movies. Also, I think some of the features in Qsuite are disabled like booktype… I dont know if its supported by windows 7[/QUOTE]
I have 3 BenQ DW 1640 and DW1650, DW1655 on my Windows 7 64 bit computer and no problems. and I am using an IDE controller card because my new Asus motherboard does not support IDE drives. So I doubt its the OS.

Have you tried http://support.microsoft.com/mats/cd_dvd_drive_problems/eng ?
Have you installed the right chipset driver ?