BenQ DW1625 Lightscribe DVD-Writer

vbimport

I just posted the article BenQ DW1625 Lightscribe DVD-Writer..

It has been a while since the last time we looked at a BenQ drive. The drive they sent us was their LightScribe capable drive; the BenQ DW1625A. This drive supports both DVD-R and DVD+R as well as the new LightScribe standard.

Read the full article here:  [http://www.cdfreaks.com/review/92-BenQ-DW1625-Lightscribe-DVD-Writer_/](http://www.cdfreaks.com/review/92-BenQ-DW1625-Lightscribe-DVD-Writer_/)

Feel free to add your comments below. 

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

:(:(:(:(:frowning: Sucked so bad

BUYER BEWARE!! DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!! The audio on burned backups plays intermittently. It is definitely the software not my computer because I successfully burned the same movies using the AnyDVD/CloneDVD2 combo. DVD Cloner III’s customer service is horrendous. They give you the runaround about trying all these different “fixes” that don’t work. I wasted over 10 DVD+Rs trying their “fixes.” They also refuse to refund your money if you are not satisfied with their product. BUY ANYDVD & CLONEDVD2 INSTEAD!!:frowning:

BUYER BEWARE!! DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!! The audio on burned backups plays intermittently. It is definitely the software not my computer because I successfully burned the same movies using the AnyDVD/CloneDVD2 combo. DVD Cloner III’s customer service is horrendous. They give you the runaround about trying all these different “fixes” that don’t work. I wasted over 10 DVD+Rs trying their “fixes.” They also refuse to refund your money if you are not satisfied with their product. BUY ANYDVD & CLONEDVD2 INSTEAD!!:frowning:

Sorry guys. I had no problems except for the ocasional too long or coded with the latest and greatest. It’s not perfect but it hasn’t let me down yet!

This software is very good. And the service is good too. Do not believe what the people said below.I am the user fo it.and I konw it very much.

Yes I enjoy the frizbees this software creates (over a dozen) what a ripoff, customer support at least they try to help out but I still havent gotten my paid version to work after a number of emails. . I tryed dvd fab platinum (trial version) , what a joy of actually getting the job done!!! and it worked where Cloner 4.70 is a joke . STEVE

Buyer beware !!! Do not buy this product .Version 5.10 worse than buggy version 4.70.Go with 1 CLICK INSTEAD.

I’ve had DVD Cloner for about a year now and I copied many DVD movies and home movies that gave me trouble with Nero… Now I use V5.6.