Benq 1620 firmware: what do I have?

I’ve been reading in here and couldn’t find if there is a program that could tell me my oem version to see if i need to upgrade. I know it is a Benq DVD DD DW1620 I think i flashed the last time with b790 but can’t remember because the g one looks familar also any help would be greatful. My DVD burner works fine I just want to be updated Thanks for any help

Well don’t see a a thing to update my last post but I found out what i needed so mod can delete this post if need be but it was nero info tool and my firmware is B7W9 Thanks anyways

No that’s fine and thanks for letting us know how you solved the problem. It may be of help to someone else :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Zerkin;2016937]I’ve been reading in here and couldn’t find if there is a program that could tell me my oem version to see if i need to upgrade. I know it is a Benq DVD DD DW1620 I think i flashed the last time with b790 but can’t remember because the g one looks familar also any help would be greatful. My DVD burner works fine I just want to be updated Thanks for any help[/QUOTE]
There is a program inside Dvd Decrypt and Imgburn to tell you your firmware and upgrade to the newest.

Nero Tool is good, but you can use Windows, Device Manager under Details for your drive. It list your firmware also.