Benq 1620 Faceplate

vbimport

A friend just recently gave me an HP dvd630e external drive. I took it apart and discovered that it is a rebadged Benq DW1620/Philips DVD8631. I want to use it as an internal drive for a cheap build. Does anyone know where I can get a faceplate for this drive? If someone has an extra, would you be willing to part with it? Thanks!

[QUOTE=vihit;2014370]A friend just recently gave me an HP dvd630e external drive. I took it apart and discovered that it is a rebadged Benq DW1620/Philips DVD8631. I want to use it as an internal drive for a cheap build. Does anyone know where I can get a faceplate for this drive? If someone has an extra, would you be willing to part with it? Thanks![/QUOTE]What color?

Band new ones fromhere, fast shipping and very nicely priced

[QUOTE=The Kipper;2014381]Band new ones fromhere, fast shipping and very nicely priced[/QUOTE]Kip those are OEM…

They look fine to me, using 4 of them from those guys now.

vihit:

You got a very good drive!!! Be very thankful that you didn’t get the 640C.

What color do you desire?

I got a beige and a black faceplate on my backup 1620A…

My tower has flip down covers,so color is of no issue to me.

I just realized my original I/O Magic 16x-also a Benq 1620- was still on my backup pc. I thought the newer 1620A with the extra faceplate ,was in it… Well over 5000+ backups on that I/O benq 1620 and still running as well as the day I bought it 4+ yrs ago.

Benqs are awesome. I can’t even wear out any of my 5 Q’s.