Benchmark in top corner

vbimport

iv been told that dvdfab 7.0.4.0 leaves a benchmark in the top corner for a few minutes don’t like the sound of that is it true thanks

Nooooooooooo, I haven’t seen that

The free version leaves a watermark but once you buy and register you no longer have watermark

OK Thanks AGJ as I have never used the free version so I didn’t know that

I DO recall a DVD Fab ‘splash screen’ on the two dvds I created using the ‘split’ function. Wasn’t too happy with that. Am I remembering that correctly?

By the way, I have the paid version of Fab. Can those splash screens be ‘turned off’?

You can set them to blank or get more PGC’s here,

http://www.mrbass.org/dvdfab/

^^^

Thank you! Had no idea that those screens could be altered. :bow:

he said when he does bluray compress to bd 9 it leaves dvdfab.com in the corner of screen for a Minuit

As you have been told before, here and on another forum, this watermark is no longer present once you have paid for and registered the module.

What do you not understand?

[QUOTE=GregiBoy;2511567]You can set them to blank or get more PGC’s here,

http://www.mrbass.org/dvdfab/[/QUOTE]

Downloaded those, but can’t figure out how to integrate them into Fab. :confused:
Can you help me with that?

Thanks!

Just copy them into the C:\Program Files\DVDFab X\CGP directory.

^^^

Thanks very much!!

Did it, and it shows up in the CGP file in Window’s Explorer…but it doesn’t show in the DVD to DVD ‘Customize’ or ‘Split’ tab in Common Settings. The drop down box there still show only ‘DVD Fab’ or ‘Black’ screen options…

Edit: Never mind. Figured it out, and PLEASE don’t ask how I screwed it up the first time!!

[QUOTE=rosariorose9;2512744]Did it, and it shows up in the CGP file in Window’s Explorer…but it doesn’t show in the DVD to DVD ‘Customize’ or ‘Split’ tab in Common Settings. The drop down box there still show only ‘DVD Fab’ or ‘Black’ screen options…

Edit: Never mind. Figured it out, and [B]PLEASE don’t ask how I screwed it up the first time[/B]!![/QUOTE]

:bigsmile:

^^^

No problem, SJ. I LIVE to amuse those not as intellectually challenged as I. :slight_smile: