Ben jij een serie moordenaar?

vbimport

Bij deze site kwam ik terecht via een tip van een goede kennis.
Ik zelf scoorde 13 punten ben benieuwd hoeveel serial killers cdfreaks telt :slight_smile:

click Hier voor de test.

nog niet maar ik heb er toch wel aanleg voor. Betaalt het goed ?

Score: 9
Not to worry – you’re not a threat to society. Although a few quirks in your personality may present some challenges in life, those same idiosyncrasies may very well explain the reason your name continues to appear on “A” party lists.

/me whipes forehead
Gellukkig, ik dacht al wat te merken aan mijn gedrag, maar da was gelukkig vals alarm :stuck_out_tongue:

Score 7 … I’m a wimp:p

Score: 20 (is dat goed? :))
SCORES 16 - 20
Not to upset your day – but we’re concerned. It might just be sheer coincidence or simply one of life’s naughty little pranks that has placed you in the same profile category as Ted Bundy, Albert DeSalvo and Jeffrey Dahlmer. Heck, what do we know? However, we do recommend that if you are currently employed by the U.S. Postal Service, it may be the perfect time to consider a career change?

Nee, zo’n serialkiller ben ik niet :stuck_out_tongue:
Score: 9
SCORES 6 - 10
Not to worry – you’re not a threat to society. Although a few quirks in your personality may present some challenges in life, those same idiosyncrasies may very well explain the reason your name continues to appear on “A” party lists.

De Perfecte Serialkiller:

1. What is your gender? Male
  2. Are you Caucasian? Yes
  3. Do you tend to enjoy yourself more when you’re with others? No
  4. If you noticed a neighbor undressing through a crack in the window covering, would you instinctively look away and forget about it? No
  5. As a rule, do you usually sleep through the night? No
  6. Do you tend to catch yourself daydreaming occasionally while at work? Yes
  7. Do you think that your appearance is typically above-average? Yes
  8. Do you tend to fly off the handle more often that you wish you would? Yes
  9. Are you relieved that you have never suffered from periodic or chronic headaches? No
  10. Do you consider yourself accident prone? Yes
  11. Do you have at least one phobia you can’t explain? Yes
  12. Is your IQ slightly above average? Yes
  13. Do you now or typically have a significant other in your life? No
  14. Do you have or have you ever had any eating problems? Yes
  15. Do you tend to tell little white lies to get yourself out of uncomfortable situations? Yes
  16. Have you ever started a fire in an unconventional place? Yes
  17. Have you ever stolen something and then justified it in your heart of hearts? Yes
  18. Were you successfully toilet trained at a conventional age? No
  19. Do you tend to be a bit rebellious? Yes
  20. Have you ever destroyed some of your possessions to satisfy anxiety or a grudge? Yes

Levert je 20 punten op :slight_smile:

10 puntjes voor mij

heheehe :slight_smile: ik kwam er niet op maar zal later nog wel eens proberen!!

/me scored 4 points

SCORE: 1 - 5
You can relax. More importantly, your family, friends and co-workers can relax. If possible, thank your parents every chance you get.

voila ff mijn score 11 :wink:
lekker abnormaal (niet de persoon :frowning: )

bij mij kwam er 8 uit.
SCORES 6 - 10

18 punten wat die text betekent? i the fuck dunno

Me 15 points.

Ik had al zo een gevoel, moord neiging heb ik ook reeds vooral richting werk :frowning:

Ieks !

SCORE 14
We’re not going to label you borderline, but the Death Row staff would sleep better at night knowing the word “psychotherapy” is part of your vocabulary

mja , van zo’n advies wordt ik echt rustig :slight_smile:

lachuuu…:stuck_out_tongue:

had 6…denk dat ik de vragen nie goed begrepen heb :stuck_out_tongue:

kwam op 13 uit…zal wel weer aan mij liggen…Ben naarmaal niet zo geweldadig :slight_smile:

Aan dit soort spelletjes doe ik nie mee s boven mijn n****** sh*t hoe spel je da :stuck_out_tongue:

Cu

Madmaxy

ik kwam niet verder als 10 ben ik nu een halve seriemoordenaar?

16, Who, me ?

F#ck N# ! Maybe because Charles Manson was my neighbour in my childhood.

11 puntjes voor mij :wink: