Bees prove you are what you eat

vbimport

Blue and green honey makes French beekeepers see red

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2012/10/bees-producing-blue-and-green-honey-are-mms-to-blame/

Now I know the reason I am so good looking,smart and know everything is because I eat a lot of tomatos and drink tomato juice all the time

[QUOTE=samlar;2657891]Blue and green honey makes French beekeepers see red

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2012/10/bees-producing-blue-and-green-honey-are-mms-to-blame/

Now I know the reason I am so good looking,smart and know everything is because I eat a lot of tomatos and drink tomato juice all the time[/QUOTE]
Do you have any idea what the tomatoes, used to produce the juice, actually look like? :bigsmile:

I don’t know samlar,maybe to another tomato

where did you find my picture

I guess the beekeepers with the starnge colored honey could sell it to Mars candy .
They probably have some candy that uses honey & with the right food dyes I bet no one would notice.

The ant image is cool & it looks like some of them are double dipping.

There’s another video on this story here.

[B]Wombler[/B]

My father kept bees and this is nothing new. Honey is always impacted buy the nectar the bees consume. He had all kinds of grades that he harvested depending on where he set the hives. In Florida he set many near orange groves and they produced a darker honey with a more earthy taste. In general, the lighter the color of honey the higher a grade it is given. IMO, some of the best honey came from hives that were near clover fields. I would buy M&M honey just to see how it tastes. In the USA they probably could sell it for more money than regular honey. It makes me wonder what the honey would taste like if the bees were eating the chocolate centers.

Onion and Garlic make for interesting honey too.

[QUOTE=UTR;2658146]I would buy M&M honey just to see how it tastes. In the USA they probably could sell it for more money than regular honey. It makes me wonder what the honey would taste like if the bees were eating the chocolate centers.[/QUOTE]

For all we know the colourings could have been concentrated by the bees to harmful levels.

I think the main problem though is that this was material from a plant that processes [U]waste[/U] from the M & M factory so dear only knows what else was in with it.

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=olyteddy;2658148]Onion and Garlic make for interesting honey too.[/QUOTE]

:eek:

Garlic = good, onion = good…garlic + onion + honey = !?

Yo-

If it is true that [B]“you are what you eat”[/B] - does that make our beloved [B]Lin[/B] - an order of [B]Fish & Chips[/B]-eh??

[QUOTE=bigmike7;2658219]Yo-

If it is true that [B]“you are what you eat”[/B] - does that make our beloved [B]Lin[/B] - an order of [B]Fish & Chips[/B]-eh??[/QUOTE]

Don’t forget the chocolate cake and jam and scones and biscuits and buns and chocolates and gateau and chocolate eclairs and… :bigsmile:

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=bigmike7;2658219]Yo-

If it is true that [B]“you are what you eat”[/B] - does that make our beloved [B]Lin[/B] - an order of [B]Fish & Chips[/B]-eh??[/QUOTE]

You’re making me hungry :wink: - I’d sell Baz for some fish’n’chips right now!

[QUOTE=Wombler;2658221]Don’t forget the chocolate cake and jam and scones and biscuits and buns and chocolates and gateau and chocolate eclairs and… :bigsmile:

[B]Wombler[/B][/QUOTE]

Sounds like you as well :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=Arachne;2658225]Sounds like you as well :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

Yeah that’s the way I am with savoury stuff as opposed to sweet things. :bigsmile:

Crisps, peanuts, tortilla chips etc are my downfall.

I could eat those all day. :stuck_out_tongue: drool

When I do eat sweet things it tends to be the less sweet stuff like dark chocolate, rhubarb tart, black forest gateau and the like.

Although mind you I eat a lot of plain oaty style biscuits like Hobnobs etc.

[B]Wombler[/B]