Bee Movie won't work DVDFAB Platinum

vbimport

Where’s the update for DVDFAB??

[QUOTE=tankeryanker;2017564]Where’s the update for DVDFAB??[/QUOTE]

http://club.cdfreaks.com/f116/dvdfab-4-1-0-2-out-240506/ 4.1.0.2 worked just fine for me I just did Bee Movie a few minutes
ago with no problems at all didn’t even have to use PathPlayer on it. :wink:

Title had nothing to do with the question (confused)

Re: Bee Movie [B][I][U]will[/U][/I][/B] work DVDFAB Platinum :iagree:

Bee Movie is the first in 3 months that failed for me as well???

Ron

I used 4.1.0.2 platium and backed up this movie last week. Both “main movie” and “full disk” without any problem.

turns out i had a bad copy of the movie…tried to watch it after unsuccessfully copying it and it froze up halfway thru…exchanged it for another copy, and it worked just fine this time. thanks for all the help!

I too have had a problem with “BEE” in that I cannot jump to menu in full disc mode or customize. As you know, pathplayer must be enabled to perform this action and my setting is “enable pathplayer at all times” yet the log indicates that pathplayer is disabled. This same problem occured when I tried to back up Hairspray. Following is the log:

Info for drive [F:] (DVDFab Platinum 4.1.0.2)
Drive region: 1

Disc type: Video DVD
Disc region: 1, 4
Volume name: BEE_MOVIE
Video standard: NTSC
Layer 0 size: 2037200 sectors (3978 MBytes)
Layer 1 size: 2037200 sectors (3978 MBytes)

CSS (Content Scramble System) protection is removed!
RC (Region Code) protection is removed!
RCE (Region Code Enhancement) protection is not found.
APS (Analog Protection System) protection is not found.
UOPs (User Operation Prohobitions) protection is removed!

Invalid PTTs protection is not found.
Invalid PGCIs protection is not found.
Invalid PGCs protection is not found.
Invalid TMAPs protection is not found.
Invalid CELLs protection is removed!
Invalid VOBUs protection is removed!
Fake vts protection is not found!
Bad sector protection is not found!
Structure protection (ARccOS, RipGuard, etc.) is not found.

PathPlayer is disabled.

Why does pathplayer disable itself???

PathPlayer will be disabled until it needs to be enabled by default. You can change this by going to the settings menu and select the PathPlayer option. :doh:

I change the setting to “always enable pathplayer” and next, as instructed by the popup window, restart the product to accept the change. If default is selected, it always selects “enable pathplayer when necessary”.

When I attempted to copy BEE or HAIRSPRAY, pathplayer automatically reverted to the default setting in the product’s “pathplayer settings.”

[QUOTE=ECSJR;2020267]PathPlayer will be disabled until it needs to be enabled by default. You can change this by going to the settings menu and select the PathPlayer option. :doh:[/QUOTE]

Sorry to say you are wrong,…If you have PathPlayer setting on “Enable PathPlayer when necessary”…it is not disabled it is active in the background and takes over the reading process if there is problem during the reading of the DVD structure

So it’s your recommendation that I use the default “Enable pathplayer when necessary” instead of “Always enable pathplayer?”

I set Pathplayer to it’s default “enable pathplayer when necessary” and I still cannot get access to the Navigation selections by either Full Disc or Customize. The log lists pathplayer as disabled.

Try 4.1.1.0 just released.
http://club.cdfreaks.com/f116/dvdfab-4-1-1-0-beta-out-241327/

Hi Alan1476:

Wow, a response in RED text from a Moderator and Software Editor!
I must have really screwed up!

I thought I was on a forum but your message is telling me I’m not on the correct forum??? Sorry about that. I would be most appreciative if you could direct me to the proper forum. I viewed the “Forum Jump” drop down list and am not sure as to which forum I should select.

Thanks for the new version release info.

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2020415]Sorry to say you are wrong,…If you have PathPlayer setting on “Enable PathPlayer when necessary”…it is not disabled it is active in the background and takes over the reading process if there is problem during the reading of the DVD structure[/QUOTE]

How am I wrong when I said by default its disabled and will enable itself when necessary. All you did was repeat my comment in different words…lmao! Such a character. Why are you guys so defensive. Its just friendly help.

[QUOTE=ECSJR;2020761]How am I wrong when I said by default its disabled and will enable itself when necessary. All you did was repeat my comment in different words…lmao! Such a character. Why are you guys so defensive. Its just friendly help.[/QUOTE]

I’m not defensive, mad or upset sorry you took my statement the wrong way,…
The defualt setting for PathPlayer is …"Enable PathPlayer when necessary"
you said with this setting it is disabled until it is needed which is wrong …it is NOT disabled like you said.
fact is it is active in the background(by default but not in use) and will take over the reading process if the scanning of the disc has problems reading the disc structure.

Again sorry I ruffed your feathers,…have a nice day :flower:

Hi ECSJR,

Please try DVDFab 4.1.1.0 Beta to see the result:

http://club.cdfreaks.com/f116/dvdfab-4-1-1-0-beta-out-241327/

Thanks!

Best Regards,
Fengtao

Cool and clarified… :cool:
No touching my feathers tho…lol :smiley:

[quote=neglecterus;2020571]Hi Alan1476:

[B]Wow, a response in RED text from a Moderator and Software Editor!
I must have really screwed up!
[/B]
I thought I was on a forum but your message is telling me I’m not on the correct forum??? Sorry about that. I would be most appreciative if you could direct me to the proper forum. I viewed the “Forum Jump” drop down list and am not sure as to which forum I should select.

Thanks for the new version release info.[/quote]
What are you talking about, I dont even remember posting in red to anyone. Is it in another thread? If you are discussing DVD Fab you are in the correct forum. I still have no idea what you are referring too.