Bedtime Stories Does not work with DVD FAB

Anybody else had a problem with ‘Bedtime Stories’ DVD Back-up. DVD FAB wont touch it even with Pathplayer on???

Tried with 2 copies so I know it’s not the disc faulty.

Thanks,

Daren.

what version of DVDFab you using? I had no problems backing up that dvd. I think i was using version 6.0.0.5

Hi, ver 6.0.1

Tried to get your earlier beta but old version no longer there for download!

[QUOTE=wireshazardous;2279044]Hi, ver 6.0.1

Tried to get your earlier beta but old version no longer there for download![/QUOTE]

I know you stated “even with PathPlayer on” have you tried using both settings “Always enabled” and “Disabled” ? if you are using the setting “Enable when necessary” and selecting to enable PathPlayer from the pop-up message then that may be the problem that setting has known issues with some movie titles and/or users.

Stormjumper is right and if i remember correctly beta 6.0.0.1 had lots of bugs in it so i would go ahead and d/l final version.6.0.1.0

Yep, tried all 3 options, still errors.

I think it is the Disney ‘Quick Play’ on the disc which may be something. And I am using the latest 6.0.1.0

must be some scratches on the disc because i had no problem.

edit: btw i backed up region 1 disc

[QUOTE=wireshazardous;2279064]Yep, tried all 3 options, still errors.

I think it is the Disney ‘Quick Play’ on the disc which may be something. And I am using the latest 6.0.1.0[/QUOTE]

Do you have autoplay disabled also have you tried doing “Main Movie”?

Gadzooks…You are right. Disable PP, Turn OFF Preview, Main Movie only.
Good to go! :bow::bow::bow:

[QUOTE=wireshazardous;2279091]Gadzooks…You are right. Disable PP, Turn OFF Preview, Main Movie only.
Good to go! :bow::bow::bow:[/QUOTE]

Glad you got your backup :wink: