Beauty and the Beast special edition problem

vbimport

OK I just got DVDfab and think its great. But I am now backing up my 4th movie for my daughter since she seems to scratch the heck out of her movies. I am attempting to backup Beauty and the Beast special edition. I have just selected the main movie to burn. I put the dvd in and it starts its normal process and about half way through its “Open Source” screen of loading the dvd it freezes. I dont get any error messages besides my computer telling me the program is not responding. Any suggestions? Remember I am 2 days into this program so I need lots of lamens terms :slight_smile: Thank you

[QUOTE=Dgolden;2573663]OK I just got DVDfab and think its great. But I am now backing up my 4th movie for my daughter since she seems to scratch the heck out of her movies. I am attempting to backup Beauty and the Beast special edition. I have just selected the main movie to burn. I put the dvd in and it starts its normal process and about half way through its “Open Source” screen of loading the dvd it freezes. I dont get any error messages besides my computer telling me the program is not responding. Any suggestions? Remember I am 2 days into this program so I need lots of lamens terms :slight_smile: Thank you[/QUOTE]

Greetings Dgolden

Welcome to the forum and the world of DVDFab :flower:

This title as been out for some time now so DVDFab should be able to handle this one, please go into common settings and make sure “Pathplayer” is set to “Always enabled”.

Also if you have had this DVD(movie) for a while it may need to be cleaned, if you’re not sure how to do it there is a guide below in my signature, since you’re new to DVDFab you may also want to check out the one on “Common Settings FAQ and Tips”

[B]SJ[/B]

Actually tried setting the Pathplayer to all the settings before finally changing it back to always enabled and still nothing.

Its a brand new dvd so I know its not dirty.

Any other suggestions :frowning:

[QUOTE=Dgolden;2573685]Actually tried setting the Pathplayer to all the settings before finally changing it back to always enabled and still nothing.

Its a brand new dvd so I know its not dirty.

Any other suggestions :([/QUOTE]

There’s always the case of the bad pressed disc…I’ve had that happen with some of mine!