Beat blocker + amplify weak sectors=?

I was wondering if I am doing more harm then good by scanning my CCD image with beta blocker, then when I burn I am using the amplify wek sectors? Is this a double negative? Don’t they do the same thing? Also if they are different which one should I use.

On a side question what setting do I use to copy Max Payne, but using a copy of a copy? Is it do-able?

Need some clarification…

Thanks,
-Nick

meant BETA blocker …sorry for the bad spelling in the subject line.

whats your cd burner?

Originally posted by nbok123
Don’t they do the same thing? Also if they are different which one should I use.
Yes basically they do the same thing and you should only use one method. The method I would suggest is CloneCD’s own AWS function. It depends on your writer if it will work. For a list of writers that work with AWS check www.leech.at/sd2brenner

@ nbok123 tch, tch - there’s no reason to copy a copy. However, if you do copy a copy constructed with AWS on a non-SD2 burner, then Error Correction must be changed to none in FES settings. I have gone into this in other forums but CopyTrooper at the Daemon’s Forum has an excellent explanation under “Copy Protections”