Be3f divx/vcd trade

Did somebody trade vcd/divx with this guy from the Netherlands? I sent him 6 cd’s and he doesn’t send anything in return and doesn’t reply any mail…

Door persoonlijke en technische redenen ben ik de komende weken niet berijkbaar via
e-mail! mensen die een trade met mij hebben gesloten en nog steeds niet hun cd’s hebben ontvangen: SORRY!! ze komen zo snel mogelijk!
je kan me bereiken via SMS voor m’n nummer moet je me maar mailen…ik kan namelijk wel m’n e-mail lezen maar niet versturen!!

videocdbe…SORRY SORRY SORRY!

Plz mind your language, Be3F 2K, or punishements will follow

hi be3f 2k,
don’t you have another name too, because i now for sure i traded with you for once, but i forgot the name you had, i still get from a few people cd’s for a long time, i’m not sure you are or somebody else,
so wathcha other name again?
bye bye
pheno

Be3F is my brother due too personel reasons he can’t e-mail any one right now so mail me @ rbie@pismail.nl sorry guys

Y0… I know the Be3F…
I get fair trades trades all the time… but I remind him a lot and send my adress so many times 'so that he can’t forget!!!

Hey Pheno…I dont use any other name its Be3F or Be3F 2K…I cant remember what our trade was [if we had one!??] so if you could mail my brother: orbie@pismail.nl with the things you have sent me…i will look in to it…

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=“1” face=“Verdana, Arial”>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by pheno:
hi be3f 2k,
don’t you have another name too, because i now for sure i traded with you for once, but i forgot the name you had, i still get from a few people cd’s for a long time, i’m not sure you are or somebody else,
so wathcha other name again?
bye bye
pheno
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

sorry for the language mattel007 but I posted that message in the Dutch general chat and I also wanted to post it here but I didnt had the time to translate it so I copy/pasted…sorry…

videocdbe send me your adres…one of the reasons you dont have your cds is because i don have your adres!

hi be3f2k,
my again, got your mail today, you say you don’t have another name, but i’m pretty sure i did have a trade with you at another emailadress, once you mailed me with be3f 2k so that’s the reason why i know it’s you,
and because i don’t know what your other name was, i don’t know if i get some cd’s from you:
i STILL GET FOR 3 months now:
from vcdtrader the beach & next friday,
i’m sure that’s not you…
but i also get for 1 month now:
Being john malcovich
Sleepy hollow
the hurricane
that’s from e.j. v/d grift…
is that you?
if not, forget all about it,
that’s the only two i get cd’s from,

anybody else had troubles with this 2 men?
i don’t get emails from them back also!
bye bye
pheno

hi be3f2k,
my again, got your mail today, you say you don’t have another name, but i’m pretty sure i did have a trade with you at another emailadress, once you mailed me with be3f 2k so that’s the reason why i know it’s you,
and because i don’t know what your other name was, i don’t know if i get some cd’s from you:
i STILL GET FOR 3 months now:
from vcdtrader the beach & next friday,
i’m sure that’s not you…
but i also get for 1 month now:
Being john malcovich
Sleepy hollow
the hurricane
that’s from e.j. v/d grift…
is that you?
if not, forget all about it,
that’s the only two i get cd’s from,

anybody else had troubles with this 2 men?
i don’t get emails from them back also!
bye bye
pheno

expologizes accepted (hope i wrote it good)

sorry about the double post,
something got wrong,
SORRY SORRY!
bye bye
pheno

ps. always EVERYBODY can mail for a trade!