Be Honest!Have you ever

Taken drugs? You know Speed/Dope/Crack etc.etc.
Personally i’ve once smoke dope.
Ivanhoe…

The TRUTH is a LIE waiting to be told.

The LAW of JUSTICE cannot exist without some LAW of INJUSTICE.

Well:smiley:

Heh a little ot but last monday the cops busted a guy at my school for growing weed in the school cellar! :cop: :cop: :cop:

Originally posted by Ivanhoe
Taken drugs? You know Speed/Dope/Crack etc.etc.
Personally i’ve once smoke dope.
Ivanhoe…

Nope :expressionless:

Clean as a whistle :stuck_out_tongue:

Although I’ve reluctantly had second hand dope smoke on occasion.

Passive Doping.
Passive smoking too.

I hate the smell of nicotine. I’ve never wanted to touch a cigarette. The smell of nicotine reeks from smokers skin. It’s disgusting. I’m not even gonna get started about smokers breath :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by debro
[B]Nope :expressionless:

Clean as a whistle :stuck_out_tongue:

[/B]

Same goes for me. I haven’t even puffed once on a cigarrette. Beat THAT! :iagree:

Originally posted by EFloUVA
Same goes for me. I haven’t even puffed once on a cigarrette. Beat THAT! :iagree:

OK…I haven’t been offered a Cigarette, nor dope. Never been near a smoker, no second hand smoke either. But i’ve got asthma.
Go figure.

I’ve done evrything under the sun. Started smoking weed and drinking in the mid seventies. Was shooting up dope by the end of the seventies. Ended up with a serious alcohol problem 30+ years later. Happy to say I’ve been sober for the last couple of years. I didn’t know what I was missing! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Originally posted by nmpaulcp
I’ve done evrything under the sun. Started smoking weed and drinking in the mid seventies. Was shooting up dope by the end of the seventies. Ended up with a serious alcohol problem 30+ years later. Happy to say I’ve been sober for the last couple of years. I didn’t know what I was missing! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
Been there done that and like you said life is far better without the stimulants:D :smiley:

In contact with plenty (both synthetic and “natural” kinds) but haven’t used anything myself. And I never will :slight_smile:

Welcome back to life! Some 20-25 years ago I had a hobby,weed and car drivin´not that smart it seems today :eek: but now adays I can for sure recomend you all to get high on fresh air and looong walks in the forrests,thats an underestimated DRUG!:iagree: /gs.

Originally posted by $CyBeRwIz$
OK…I haven’t been offered a Cigarette, nor dope. Never been near a smoker, no second hand smoke either. But i’ve got asthma.
Go figure.

Asthma isn’t caused by smoking / passive smoking.

Passive smoking in sealed areas with a chain smoker can give you smokers cough though.

Asthma is a condition whereby your body overreacts to small annoyances.

Hyperactivity of all those little cilia in your throat.

Originally posted by debro
[B]Asthma isn’t caused by smoking / passive smoking.

Passive smoking in sealed areas with a chain smoker can give you smokers cough though.

Asthma is a condition whereby your body overreacts to small annoyances.

Hyperactivity of all those little cilia in your throat. [/B]

Oh look 5 Re:'s above.:eek:

>Asthma isn’t caused by smoking / passive smoking.

That is correct.

Similar with me - just the times are a bit different - late 80s/early 90s.
I don’t think there are many drugs I didn’t try but luckily I never had really serious problems.
I still smoke like a steam train and when going out on weekends my drug is beer and vodka - anyway I’m drunk very seldom (I know what I can take - found out in many self-experiments :bigsmile: ).
I agree that a life without drugs is much more fun - but ONLY if you’re addicted to a drug :a ! Maybe my luck was that I always hated to depend too much on everything.
I still consume coke and xtacy one or two times a year and don’t see a reason why I shouldn’t - it’s fun :cool: !!

@ gene_simmons - start playing golf if you like fresh air and loong walks :bigsmile: . I did - and now I’m an addict :bigsmile: .

@ $CyBeRwIz$ - what a boring life :bigsmile: (just kiddin’ :wink: ).

Originally posted by SwENSkE

@ gene_simmons - start playing golf if you like fresh air and loong walks :bigsmile: . I did - and now I’m an addict :bigsmile: .

Actually gene is one of Sweden’s finest golfers.

Well, that doesn’t say that much about his skills as a golfer. Or does it? :bigsmile:

Nope
Tried a taste of alcohol, but that too is something I don’t like…

Originally posted by BeeR_DoG
[B]Actually gene is one of Sweden’s finest golfers.

Well, that doesn’t say that much about his skills as a golfer. Or does it? :bigsmile: [/B]

Only if he’s not a transvestite :bigsmile: - Annika Sörenstam is the best female golfer in the world.

Does accidentally getting high when painting count? :stuck_out_tongue:

If you’d spared out ‘accidental’ it would :wink:

Originally posted by SwENSkE

??

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:?? I think I´ll stick to MY walks…/gs.