Be careful charging to Fabsoft

vbimport

Be very careful if you make a purchase from Fabsoft, I tried to make a purchase today 1/7/17 and they tried to make different multiple amount charges to my card and the bank shut the card off and all transactions were declined. To say the least I’m disappointed that this happened. I have contacted Fabsoft and waiting to here what they have to say. Others may have had no problem but I’m just saying this is what happened to me just now.

[QUOTE=rwarrin;2786575]Be very careful if you make a purchase from Fabsoft, I tried to make a purchase today 1/7/17 and they tried to make different multiple amount charges to my card and the bank shut the card off and all transactions were declined. To say the least I’m disappointed that this happened. I have contacted Fabsoft and waiting to here what they have to say. Others may have had no problem but I’m just saying this is what happened to me just now.[/QUOTE]
It does help if you clarify what was being purchased and the acutal URL would help others to see what is going on and to stay away if there is aproblem. Properly reporting to others would go along way to help others.

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2786580]It does help if you clarify what was being purchased and the acutal URL would help others to see what is going on and to stay away if there is aproblem. Properly reporting to others would go along way to help others.[/QUOTE]

Sorry this is the URL
http://www.dvdfab.cn/promotion.htm?ad=newsletter161213

I received in an email from them maybe it’s not real but it looked real? I’m registered on their site and receive emails from them. I was going to buy DVDFab All-In-One Lifetime, I filled in the information and clicked secure checkout which took me to this link

https://secure.dvdfab.cn/card_info.htm?pay=payment2&dlang=en&card=boc-visa&track=3214973&account=

Filled it out and clicked pay now and it returned a notice saying it was declined.

I immediately got fraud alerts from my bank. I called the bank and inquired, the first amount they gave me was correct I said yes I did charge that, they then said multiple charges of different amounts consecutively from the same company where also trying to be charged. I told them only the first charge but I’m sure the other charges being made consecutively got their attention.

This may have been a problem with this one transaction and I have contacted them to see why this happened and have not heard anything back from them as of yet. I still would like to purchase it but I’m afraid to do it again until I hear from them so it doesn’t repeat itself.

Like my first message said others may have had no problem but this it just what happened to me and this transaction today.

[QUOTE=rwarrin;2786584]Sorry this is the URL

I received in an email from them maybe it’s not real but it looked real? I’m registered on their site and receive emails from them. I was going to buy DVDFab All-In-One Lifetime, I filled in the information and clicked secure checkout which took me to this link

https://secure.dvdfab.cn/card_info.htm?pay=payment2&dlang=en&card=boc-visa&track=3214973&account=

Filled it out and clicked pay now and it returned a notice saying it was declined.

I immediately got fraud alerts from my bank. I called the bank and inquired, the first amount they gave me was correct I said yes I did charge that, they then said multiple charges of different amounts consecutively from the same company where also trying to be charged. I told them only the first charge but I’m sure the other charges being made consecutively got their attention.

This may have been a problem with this one transaction and I have contacted them to see why this happened and have not heard anything back from them as of yet. I still would like to purchase it but I’m afraid to do it again until I hear from them so it doesn’t repeat itself.

Like my first message said others may have had no problem but this it just what happened to me and this transaction today.[/QUOTE]
The links you posted were correct. It is common nature for banks to reject overseas, especially to China charges, most just call and allow the charge to go through and it does, I have never heard of unauthorized Fab charges but I wouldnt doubt anything. Fab doesnt have to be the culprit, I would call the bank and allow the one change and no others.

[QUOTE=rwarrin;2786584]Sorry this is the URL

Like my first message said others may have had no problem but this it just what happened to me and this transaction today.[/QUOTE]

Sorry for the inconvenience. There might be an international transaction fee or/and a charge of exchange rate difference due to different banks included in the payment.
It is a rare occurrence. If you have double or unexpected bank deductions, our customer service will return you the extra part. Please don’t worry.