hi everyone, I have been interested in Blu-ray/DVD decrypting, yet I didn't find any free alternative to anydvd, so I developed a freeware named BDFree. This free app is capable, and has most of anydvd's functions. I think the freeware BDFree is the best free alternative to anydvd and can benefit everyone. I hope you will like it, thank you. :)
BDFree is a freeware that works in the background to decrypt any Blu-ray/DVD disc as soon as it's inserted into the drive. With BDFree, you can rip Blu-ray/DVD to the hard disk on your PC, or use other compatible (ripper/copier/player/converter) software to access any Blu-ray/DVD content, to copy, clone, burn, etc. And it is easy to make Blu-ray/DVD videos playable with any media player software. Also, there is no need for HDCP-compliant graphics card or display again. BDFree uses an online decryption system and you can easily get the decryption data up-to- date.
- It's 100% free.
- No need to reboot after installation or upgrade.
- Remove all AACS and BD+ protection.
- Copy/Rip blu-ray/DVD to your hard disk just by Windows Explorer.
- Make blu-ray/DVD media playable with any player software.
- Use internet decryption and decrypt new discs in the first time.
- Cache the decryption data in your computer. No internet-connection need for decrypting the same disc.
- Automatic software updates.
- With kernel mode driver, it is compatible with most other software.
- Easy to use and no settings required.
Todo List in the near future:
1. Do the code signing, for supporting 64bit system without change system configs.
2. Support to remove region code for blu-ray/DVD
3. Support to remove bd-live/bdmenu.
4. Support to remove cinavia protection.
Please visit http://www.bd-free.com to download it: