[B]May 18th, 2015 - v0.50.07
- Corrected proper log reporting of selected decoder type when a 2D movie-only playlist is used on a disc containing 3D content.
- Corrected an issue in which original audio may be kept for ALTERNATE backup – even though “*” (constant quality) is selected as the audio bitrate.
- Corrected an incorrect representation of audio encoding completion (%) status when an ALTERNATE constant quality encode is in the process of executing for the AC3 format.
- Corrected an issue in which encoding could fail on imported SBS 3D video sources when using LAV filters for decoding.
- Added two additional hidden options related to menus. MENU_FONT_BOLD can boldface the selected menu font, and MENU_FONT_ITALIC is used to set the menu font to italics mode.
- Added a new option to the Import/Quick Play Setup dialog that allows you to select an AC3 audio file to use as background audio for menus. This will be used when no DVD or BD background audio is automatically detected and selected.
- Modified file access routines to be more robust when accessing network shares that have no drive letter associated with it.
- Updated the X264 keyint variable to better match frame rates.
- Updated video file import routine so that several older DIVX FOURCC’s, MPEG-1, and MPEG-1/L2 & L1 audio are accepted for input.
- Fixed an error in which setting the switch to output SBS (for 3D sources) was causing resizing functions to be ignored for non-3D activity.
- Updated the included version of X265.EXE to a newer release (04/22/2015).
- Other minor corrections and cosmetic fixes.[/B]
BD Rebuilder software page:
Direct download link: