[B]BD Rebuilder 0.47.04
April 7th, 2014 - v0.47.04
- Implemented 3D Full Backup Mode. Note that BD-RB converts 3D method so that the SSIF folder is no longer required – the method is 100% compliant with the BD standard. (v0.47.03)
- Due to the changes in the way 3D is handled, BD-RB no longer outputs to ISO by default on movie-only 3D encodes. It can be enabled by using the OUTPUT_3D_ISO hidden option. Note: This option only applies to movie-only 3D encodes. (v0.48.03)
- Made in-mux (single M2TS) 3D multiplexing mode the default on full-backup 3D. This can be changed back with the hidden option FORCE_INMUX_3D=0.
- Modified 3D movie-only mode so it also now uses the in-mux structure for BD-3D output.
- Corrected a error that might rarely occur on 3D sources with reencoded audio tracks that have sample rates higher than 48Khz.
- Corrected an error that could might cause, under very rare circumstances, movie-only encodes of 29.97fps sources to either fail during muxing or create sync issues.
- Corrected an error in the INSPECT report in which MP4BOX is incorrectly reported as missing.
- Added FRIMSource as an option for decoding and frame-serving in the SETUP dialog. This may be particularly useful for those who can use Intel hardware mode for decoding. Note: Enabling CRF prediction automatically disabled FRIMSource decoding.
- Corrected an issue with correct updating of the programinfo table when keeping HD audio on BD-3D full-backups.
- Corrected an error in which blanking a 3D source would result in an error indicating a “missing file” during rebuild.
- Corrected an error in which enabling LAVF and CRF modes simultaneously would cause an error during the prediction phase.
- Other minor corrections and cosmetic fixes.
BD Rebuilder software page: