[B]BD Rebuilder 0.45.03 Beta
November 9th, 2013 - v0.45.03
- Made major changes to how the Quick-Play reauthoring mechanism works. Implemented an interactive menu to the reauthored output. Now you can browse and select from multiple titles on Quick-Play reauthored discs. This feature applies also to all imported titles (DVD, Videofile, and BD). This feature is especially useful for combining and reencoding multiple BD or DVD series discs into a single BD-25 or BD-50. It is also nice for creating a disc backup that comes up-and-running without annoying leader and sales information.
- Added significant new editing capabilities associated with Quick-Play menu items. The features include a dialog for viewing and/or modifying title information for imports and Quick-Play reauthored discs.
- Improved the algorithm for finding duplicate playlists during import of multiple BDs via Quick-Play reauthoring.
- Changed the MP4BOX temporary folder setting to use the specified working folder rather than the system default.
- Made a correction to the code related to the hidden option FORCED_SUB_LANG. The option wasn’t working as designed in v0.44.17. Also modified it so you can add more than one language separated using a semicolon. The languages are prioritized as entered from left to right.
- Added a new hidden option REMOVE_IMPORT. If set, BD-RB will remove the folder used for import after the reencoding is successfully completed. As with any auto-removal feature you should be very careful in its use.
- Added a multiple BD import feature. Similar to the DVD import function, if multiple BDs are grouped together under a single selected source folder, BD-RB gives you the option of importing them as one (combining with the Quick-Play reauthoring format). Please note that the output to the IMPORT folder can be very large (equal to all the combined source BD folders).
- Improved the algorithm for determining title playback order during IMPORT of DVDs or BDs.
- Added BD-50 as a selectable target size in the OUTPUT OPTIONS menu. This should be of particular use when creating collections via the IMPORT functions.
- Removed DVD_IMPORT_THRESHOLD from the hidden options. It was renamed to IMPORT_THRESHOLD, now applies to both DVD imports and BD imports, and is set via dialong.
- Added new option MENU_AUTO_BACKGROUND. This setting is currently experimental to some degree. When set to “1” (the default) it will tell BD-RB to attempt to find and utilize a menu background & audio track from the source disc when doing an import or Quick-Play encode. Set via dialog.
- Made “zlib” compression the default for MKV output to better comply with the Matroska standard. Also added a new hidden option “USE_ZLIB” that is documented in the HIDDENOPTS.TXT file. Setting this option to “0” disables zlib compression (for the few players that may not support it).
- Corrected an issue in which an out-of-place secondary audio stream could cause the PIDs to be incorrectly updated in the MPLS file during a full backup.
- Corrected an error in which LPCM sources in DVDs were not being imported.
- Added code that will shorten the amount of time used to scan sources on movie-only backups – especially in situations where the number of M2TS files is large.
- Fixed an error that could result in failed rebuild due to missing .264 file on certain multipart sources being encoded in movie-only mode.
- Updated the included version of X264.EXE to the latest release (r2377).
- Updated the included version of X264-64.EXE to the latest release (r2377).
- Other minor corrections and cosmetic fixes.[/B]
BD Rebuilder software page: