[B]Important bug fix for Movie Only/Alternate Output[/B]
[B]BD Rebuilder 0.40.6 Beta
February 13th, 2012 - v0.40.6
- Corrected a bug introduced in v0.40.5 that could cause movie-only/alternate output to fail during final multiplexing.
- Corrected a bug related to implementation of multiprocessing and DGDecNV that could cause CRF encoding prediction to fail when the MULTIPROCESS parameter was asserted.
- Corrected an issue with MKV file output. By default the new MKVMERGE used header compression that may not be supported by some players. BD-RB now forces compression to “none” for maximum player compatibility.[v0.40.5]
- Corrected a issue in which BD-RB may configure DGDecNV incorrectly for MPEG-2 pulldown video that is not being IVTC’d. This could in some cases result in out-of-sync audio/video. [v0.40.5]
- Removed the hidden option FIX_CLPI as well as the associated code. It was only useful for old outdated versions of TSMUXER that are no longer are used.[v0.40.5]
- Put a limit of 4 into the automatic multiprocess value. This is to help prevent too many instances caused by hyperthreading “pretending” to be more processors than it really is.[v0.40.5]
- Corrected an error in which multiprocess splitting would fail in regions that do not use the same decimal notation (".") as is used in North America. [v0.40.5]
- Other minor corrections and cosmetic
BD Rebuilder software page:
Direct download link: