[B]BD Rebuilder 0.37.08 Beta
April 23rd, 2011 - v0.37.8
- Corrected an issue in which resizing a source from 480i/29.97 to 720p would result in an TSMUXER “Non standard fps value” error during the remuxing.
- Developed new routines so resizing of subtitle streams is now done by BD-RB (rather than via TSMUMXER). This corrects several possible issues associated with resizing PGS streams.
- Corrected an issue in which opening a feature in movie-only mode that contains IGS in the main-movie stream could result in a “Selected Source is not BD Format” error.
- Rebuilt the algorithms for checking subtitle sources. This should eliminate the TSMUXER error “Unexpected byte” and failure that could sometimes occur while extracting audio/subs and resizing to 720p.
- Corrected an issue in movie-only mode in which “forced” subtitle (e.g. when foreign languages are spoken) were not supported during resizing.
- Added support for subtitles when outputting to ALTERNATE/DVD. Note that the conversion of the graphics and integration into the output stream adds approx 2 minutes to the overall job for each subtitle kept, so it is recommended you only select the subtitles you really want.
- Add a new hidden option “DVD_SUB_BACKGROUND”. It lets you select the type of background you’d like for DVD output (see HIDDENOPTS.TXT).
- Add a new hidden option “DVD_SUB_COLOR”. It lets you select the subtitle foreground color you’d like for DVD output (see HIDDENOPTS.TXT).
- Updated the included version of X264.EXE to the latest release (r1937).
- Updated the included version of X264-64.EXE to the latest release (r1936).
- Other minor corrections and cosmetic fixes.
BD Rebuilder software page:
Direct download link: