Bd+ protection

vbimport

I bought the Night At The Museum 2 blu ray and dvdfab says the disc can’t be decrypted due to BD+ protection…I’ve downloaded the latest beta and it won’t work with this version…Any else having the same problem???

I don’t have that movie so can’t comment, but you should forward the log to fengtao

I was under the impression that the new beta handled bd+ protection??? Also, does anyone know if there is bd compression to 25 gb’s in the new beta of dvd fab yet??? That’s a feature I really want to see…

[QUOTE=lebb;2471504]I was under the impression that the new beta handled bd+ protection??? Also, does anyone know if there is bd compression to 25 gb’s in the new beta of dvd fab yet??? That’s a feature I really want to see…[/QUOTE]

Hi lebb

I myself have not gone with Blu-ray yet, however I would think that the structure of BD+ protection would change from time to time so maybe do as my good friend touchdown suggest and send the info to Fengtao.

I do not believe that function is yet available.
for full movie mode anyway

OK, Thanx…I guess since this is a movie that just came out it may be new BD+ protection…Anyone have any idea if bd compression will become a reality with blu ray dvd fab??? The price of BD 50 discs is just so expensive…BD 25’s are far more reasonable in cost so that’s why I was hoping for this feature to work…