BD-LIVE - External Memory

vbimport

Not that I normally ask too many questions around here but here goes. :slight_smile:

I’ve just bought a Sony BDP-S560 blu-ray player and need to add a USB thumbdrive to support BD-LIVE.

Can’t seem to find this info anywhere so here are a few queries.

1. What’s the recommended maximum capacity?

I know the minimum is 1GB but can’t seem to see any recommendations for larger capacity devices.

It has to be formatted using FAT32 so that might have some bearing on things depending on typical BD-LIVE file sizes.

2. Does the access speed of the thumbdrive have any relevance or are they all fast enough?

3. Also I’m looking for as physically small a device as possible and found details of this one which is unbelieveably small.

The problem is I can’t seem to find a source for this so firstly does anyone know where I can get one and secondly if not could anyone suggest any other very small alternatives?

TIA

Wombler

[QUOTE=Wombler;2477446][B]3.[/B] Also I’m looking for as physically small a device as possible and found details of this one which is unbelieveably small.

The problem is I can’t seem to find a source for this so firstly does anyone know where I can get one and secondly if not could anyone suggest any other very small alternatives?
[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=ala42;2477450]http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_ss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=delock+nano[/QUOTE]

Ooh that looks pretty much like the sort of thing I’m after.

Thanks for that ala42. :flower:

A bit on the expensive side though but I suppose I could stretch to that if I had to. :slight_smile:

[B]Wombler[/B]