BD+ Encryption/Protection

I don’t think I’m confused, but if I am, please just correct me.

Does DVDFab handle the BD+ protection of BluRays? My copy doesn’t seem to do it. (6.0.2.2) If I’m doing something wrong or I’m encountering a problem, someone please help me troubleshoot it.

If it doesn’t support BD+ yet, and will be supported soon, what timeframe should we expect? I’m getting more and more discs with the “BD+ protection is not supported yet” or something to that effect.

Thanks for the support in advance!

-Jesse B
Loyal DVDFab Investor

[QUOTE=NoFear13X;2298928]I don’t think I’m confused, but if I am, please just correct me.

Does DVDFab handle the BD+ protection of BluRays? My copy doesn’t seem to do it. (6.0.2.2) If I’m doing something wrong or I’m encountering a problem, someone please help me troubleshoot it.

If it doesn’t support BD+ yet, and will be supported soon, what timeframe should we expect? I’m getting more and more discs with the “BD+ protection is not supported yet” or something to that effect.

Thanks for the support in advance!

-Jesse B
Loyal DVDFab Investor[/QUOTE]

BD+ is not yet supported, but soon will be. The last timetable we had from Fengtao (always subject to revision due to unforeseen problems) puts it in the 2-4 week wait still for that addition to the program.

Hope this helps.

OC

:slight_smile:

Wasn’t the answer I had hoped for :sad: but the answer I was expecting nonetheless. Oh well, guess I’ll just have to wait. Thanks for the quick reply though, bud!

Hi,

We have decrypted BD+, and what we need do is hiding the secrets from our competitor and bdplusllc, so we need some more time to integrate it into DVDFab, and I hope we can make it done in July.

Best Regards,
Fengtao

And thats why you guys rock… Looking forward to the new revision, keep up the good work!!

[QUOTE=fengtao;2299007]Hi,

We have decrypted BD+, and what we need do is hiding the secrets from our competitor and bdplusllc, so we need some more time to integrate it into DVDFab, and I hope we can make it done in July.

Best Regards,
Fengtao[/QUOTE]

That’s great news Fengtao.

Glad to hear you’ve finally beaten it. :clap:

[B]Wombler[/B]