BD Drive not available as sorce

I installed DVD HD Fab ver. 5.2.3.0 on vista 64-bit, but it won’t allow me to select my LG Blu-ray drive as a source with with the Italian Job in the drive. It doesn’t allow me to select my DVD RW drive or allow me to select Indy Jones: Crystal Skull ISO file as a source either. Is the software not compatable with Blu-ray?

That because Blue Ray is not supported any more :frowning:

What do you mean it’s not supported anymore! :eek: I just purchased a Blu-ray drive for my computer just for use with this software. What the heck!

Am I dreaming? It was supported in the past, right? Do you know what the last version it was supported in?

What is DVDFab HD Decrypter all about then? According to the description it does Blu-ray. Why then isn’t it integrated into DVDFab Platinum? Can I even install DVDFab HD Decrypter on the same computer as DVDFab Platinum without messing things up?

[quote=fshields;2208744]What do you mean it’s not supported anymore! :eek: I just purchased a Blu-ray drive for my computer just for use with this software. What the heck!

Am I dreaming? It was supported in the past, right? Do you know what the last version it was supported in?

What is DVDFab HD Decrypter all about then? According to the description it does Blu-ray. Why then isn’t it integrated into DVDFab Platinum? Can I even install DVDFab HD Decrypter on the same computer as DVDFab Platinum without messing things up?[/quote]
Yes it was supported when Fengtao first released the HD decrypter but lost support when keys was modified :frowning:
I had been told they are working on this issue but since there is not many members/user going with Blue ray no telling how much time is being spent on the support for blue ray :frowning:

If I knew the last version that worked good for BR I would send it to you since I have a very large archive of DVDFab

A little reading will do wonders, There were many post about BR support, even one from the author