Bd downloads to bd onyour tv?

i have been trying to find out the best way to change a bd downloaded movie to be able to play on a tv. i have a bd burner on my computer and i have ripbot,xilisoft,and tsmusing. i also have imgburn, convert x todvd anydvd, so as you can tell i like to make and backup my movies. now this is what i would like to do i would like to take a down loaded bd that is in mkv that plays on my computer and make it a bd or avc-hd that will plat on my tv without loss of quality i have tried but the only one that seems to work is to convert the mkv file with convertx to dvd which if you think about it it is not a bd it is a dvd so you are lossing some quality of course because if it is 8 gb to start and after you change it it becomes 4 gb there is no way you can’t have loss something i am looking for something that can only be played with my stand alone bd player can someone please guide me though this i really want to learn how to do this and make a high quality bd

As far as I am aware, there are no Blu Ray movies available for download through legal channels. Not commercially made BD format movies anyway.

This topic is cutting very close to the edge of what is allowed around here, and will be closed soon unless you give me a reason not to do so.