Battlefront problem

I tried to make a backup from star wars battlefront with BW5Tweaker etc., but when i try to read th disc with bw5 and the settings of bw5tweaker it does not start. so i don’t know what to do

riyal

Hi,

Could you please scan with Aray v2 and report the protection, so we can help you better.
www.aray-software.com

Thanks

Star Wars Battlefront is SecuRom 5.03.06.0038, you shouldnt have any problem coping this using CloneCD, TwinPeak and a BWA file for CD 1

hope this helps!

ben :slight_smile:

Maybe this will be some help for you SecuROM 4.8+(5.xxx) using BW5Tweaker, BlindWrite5, TwinPeak method or Plextor Premium.

I used the settings described in this post.
i try with clonecd now, tell u later if it works.

good luck :slight_smile:

hi can any one help me in copying starwars battle front on the pc to work thanks

yes, use clonecd, twinpeak, and a bwa file.

ben :slight_smile:

hey, i got the same prob, i already tried to use alcohol and rmps, but it didnt work. So you say twinpeak and clonecd and the bwa file huh, okay, :slight_smile: i got all those, could you please tell me what to do next? or give me a link to something thatll say that

thanks ben got star wars working

how, which method did you use?

okay, lol, i used the bw5tweaker and blindwrite method that the link said, and it managed to burn. So i put it in the drive, and it starts to make the little animated disc cursor…for like 3 minutes, then it says, “Couldnt authenticate real cd within time limit” or something like that, i guess this means i burned it okay, but it wont let me run the game, is there some way to get past this? thanks all buddiez