Battlefield 2 Protection

vbimport

Hi, i have battefield 2, and my disk is like stuffed. my little bro like scratched it on concrete and it wont work. i need to know how to get a WORKING NO-CD patch OR fix PLEASE!! i tryed burning it but the game knows what cd was used to install it and so i installed it from the burnt disk, and it comes up with somthing about Elumination software and to disable it. i didnt have anything like that eg Clone CD. PLEASE HELP. Just a no-cd patch or fix that works would be great. Thanx, Terminator95:bow:

No-cd patches are simply (illegal) cracks and we do not permit discussion of them on this forum. You might try cleaning and/or having the disc polished to see if that helps.

If though your original disc is damaged beyond repair, contact the distributor with evidence of purchase and seek a replacement disc. Most will do so for a fairly modest fee.

Once you have repaired or replaced your disc, you might then make a back-up copy (as the time to do so is [B]before[/B] the disc is damaged not after).

Cleaning / Buffing the disc will do wonders.

I have seen some rough ones at my local video store and they buffed them out so good that it looked brand new.

That would probably be your best option.

bean55

I HAVE a burnt version of my original disk…THE GAME knows which disk was used to install it. SO i uninstalled battlefield 2, and re-installed it from the burnt disk. i then put in the burnt disk to play, and it brings up this thing saying “Elumination Software detected”. i have got my software disabled at that time) what do i do?! can i remove the protection thing, if yes, HOW? PLZ HELP + How Does your polishing method go against a disk that is CRACKED through the middle!?

How Does your polishing method go against a disk that is CRACKED through the middle!?

You only said it was scratched, a cracked disc is something else.
I can’t help you with the rest.Best of luck

[QUOTE=terminator95;2131462]I HAVE a burnt version of my original disk…THE GAME knows which disk was used to install it. SO i uninstalled battlefield 2, and re-installed it from the burnt disk. i then put in the burnt disk to play, and it brings up this thing saying “Elumination Software detected”. [/QUOTE]
How was the burnt copy made?

Just by backing it up with Nero 8. Should i have used Alchohol 120%? P.s the disk is a DVD.

There is no chance whatever that a copy made with nero will work. You wil need to contact the game’s distributor to seek a replacement disc.

Ok. I heard of a program called DAEMON tools. Does anyone know how to use it? They said somthing about mounting an image and Emulation ???

Daemon Tools is an excellent virtual drive program for mounting images of cd/dvds. It will not assist you in your present situation because you don’t have a working disc from which to make an image.

ok, i downloaded one. i have worked out how to use it, however, when i go to play the game via desktop shortcut, the screen goes all black, then flickers and then goes back to the blay/dark grey screen then exits all together. whay is this happerning?