Battle Los Angeles Standard

vbimport

Hi,I have tried path player on/off with

8.0.9.8 QT

and it just scans then say can’t read so then returned it to the store and exchanged for a another brand new and it too just scans.

Did Red Riding Hood no problem but can’t get Battle Los Angeles (Standard) with these Fab and have cleaned disc like I did with other disc and no go.Oh i’m in Canada.

Any help would be Greatful.

Thanks.

I believe we will have to wait for a patch on this title.

Got it done with other software but none of my DVDFab versions

Thank you for the info.I saved from 5 to 8 series of DVDFab on memory stick so if I need to redownload any DVDFab I was ready.Today I got a call from a friend of mine who also is using DVDFab and she bought hers at a different store then mine and I got it from Walmart she got hers from Zellers and she could not do it using 8.0.9.8 QT so I talked her into joining MYCE Beta so now i’m just waiting to see what name she picks as hers for here.

Thanks Again and will not watch my Store bought until I can watch back up.

:bow:

I had the same problem as alltiutde with battle los angeles on my store bought but it when almost all the way and gave a error & i clicked ignore all and it went through with a complete burn. I will watch later to make sure all is good.

Ray

I too can’t backup this movie path player on and off.I am using 8098 qt.Guess i’ll wait for new update.:sad:

iceman

Mine did the same, and once had no menu and keep freezing up the other time keep looping chapter 1

[QUOTE=bean55;2592422]iceman

Mine did the same, and once had no menu and keep freezing up the other time keep looping chapter 1[/QUOTE]

Same problem here with the looping it gets to 2:02 and starts over again I think
they had a bad run of pressing discs or something. The only way I can get it to play
is to start it normal and then advance it to the end and let it finish and then it gives
me the main menu option along with the previews.

Then I can click on the play and it does just fine and keeps going at the 2:02 mark
except for freezing up for just a second several times during the playback but DVDFab
keeps coming up with a read error while opening and scanning the disc. I tried clicking
on the ignore and ignore all but it just sets there scanning over and over until I click
on cancel it never does get it open.

Yes I have tried it with PP on and off and from version 5 through version 8QT but still no joy. :frowning: :doh::sad:

[QUOTE=bean55;2592376]I believe we will have to wait for a patch on this title.

Got it done with other software but none of my DVDFab versions[/QUOTE]

Yeah an update is required for this although apparently some people have had success with the R1 single disc DVD.

They’re expecting to release a patch for this fairly soon so keep your eyes peeled for this one. :slight_smile:

[B]Wombler[/B]

Ideal xxxxx has stated they can copy it. You may have a try.

[QUOTE=Moonlight79;2592432]Ideal xxxx has stated they can copy it. You may have a try.[/QUOTE]

I believe that this forum is for Dvdfab only. I’m sure some senior members will remind you as well.

I’m no genius, just reporting what I see and do!.. trying ‘Rip Video DVD to Harddisk…’ at 75% now

Usually use Fab, so messing with options while I wait for the patch…

@Moonlight79

Please give this a read before posting in this forum again.

And @BukowskiSoul

I have also edited your post too which you should know better.

[B]SJ[/B] :cop:

Apologies… I own a few products for when this happens… clearly stated I use and prefer Fab
just trying to help figure out why we’re having issues with this title!

File IO 3VTS_01_1.VOB 5643849728 399360
&
Sectors 3116416-3116447 seem to be where the errors are using the Fox… if that makes sense to anyone!

I’ve tried using that program with Shrink AND IMGBurn, still not getting the job done.

Hi BukowskiSoul

I know your just giving your findings and trying to help which is great but the product name could have been left out :iagree:

Hello All ! I too have trouble backing up Battle Los Angeles. I’ve tried everything I could imagine to fix the problem but to no avail :(. Hopefully a patch will be out shortly to rectify this. It’s been soo long since I’ve had any kind of problem backing up a standard DVD, that I was really taken by surprise when it didn’t work out.:disagree: Oh well, they’ll get it fixed straight away I’m sure of that. Thanks for all your help and wonderful program !:clap:

[QUOTE=mstone.870;2592484]Hello All ! I too have trouble backing up Battle Los Angeles. I’ve tried everything I could imagine to fix the problem but to no avail :(. Hopefully a patch will be out shortly to rectify this. It’s been soo long since I’ve had any kind of problem backing up a standard DVD, that I was really taken by surprise when it didn’t work out.:disagree: Oh well, they’ll get it fixed straight away I’m sure of that. Thanks for all your help and wonderful program !:clap:[/QUOTE]

You are correct on the shortly…

:cool:

Still no joy:(
info files forwarded

[QUOTE=touchdown_1;2592501]Still no joy:(
info files forwarded[/QUOTE]

Hold the phone, I might have jumped the gun.:doh:

Went into setting and put pathplayer back to [B]“enable when necessary”[/B] as opposed to disable.

Scanned and is now in the process of ripping :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=touchdown_1;2592504]Hold the phone, I might have jumped the gun.:doh:

Went into setting and put pathplayer back to [B]“enable when necessary”[/B] as opposed to disable.

Scanned and is now in the process of ripping :)[/QUOTE]

:bigsmile: LOL…

That is OK the info you sent will give Fengtao something to read :bigsmile:

the new beta version v.8.0.9.9 and DVD shrink has solved the issues thanks for the new update:bow: