Batman Year One

vbimport

I am having problems copying “Batman Year One” with DVDFab. It keeps stating there are read errors, but the DVD is brand new. Has anyone else experienced this issue with this title?

This is a 2011 release so it may contain new protection, which version of DVDFab are you using ? and do you have “Pathplayer” set as always enabled ?

I am using the latest beta, and yes.

Are you getting this read error message during the copy process or the analyzing of the disc ?

Both. I click “Ignore” when analyzing and it starts copying, but then the read error returns.

You should allow it to finish the analyzing of the disc before starting the copy process, however if you are doing this because it never completes the analyzing due to read errors I suggest you send DVDFab support the necessary info please read this post by Fengtao…

[B]SJ[/B]

So I tried this again just to make sure, and it gives me this error when it is opening the disc, then again when it is trying to copy. It goes through the nalysis phase just fine.

Was this any good, I am asking because I was thinking of picking 1 up tomorrow and I would be able to test it then.

[QUOTE=bean55;2612221]Was this any good, I am asking because I was thinking of picking 1 up tomorrow and I would be able to test it then.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I liked it. But I’m a big Batman fan.

[QUOTE=rhpt;2612219]So I tried this again just to make sure, and it gives me this error when it is opening the disc, then again when it is trying to copy. It goes through the nalysis phase just fine.

[/QUOTE]

Please read the post provided in the link I posted in my last reply so the DVDFab support team can analyze the data, they will add support for the new protection if that is the problem.

I sent the email this morning. I also ran into a problem with another DVD that was released in 2002. I tried both the beta and 8.1.3.2. So I don’t know if something happened to my laptop or what.

[QUOTE=rhpt;2612250]I sent the email this morning. I also ran into a problem with another DVD that was released in 2002. I tried both the beta and 8.1.3.2. So I don’t know if something happened to my laptop or what.[/QUOTE]

Your 2002 disc try cleaning it (see guide below), also try disabling pathplayer :smiley:

I do most of my older movies with older versions of DVDFab.
Version 5.3.2.0 does 99.9 % of all movies new and old.

[QUOTE=bean55;2612258]I do most of my older movies with older versions of DVDFab.
Version 5.3.2.0 does 99.9 % of all movies new and old.[/QUOTE]

Yeah same here but then again I do use my other top notch program too, which does most of my conversions and they just opened a forum here at MyCE :cool:

Batman Year One
can be done with Versions 5, 6, 7 and up to 8.0.7.3 confirmed

[QUOTE=bean55;2612418]Batman Year One
can be done with Versions 5, 6, 7 and up to 8.0.7.3 confirmed[/QUOTE]

But not the lastest version :confused:

I can now confirm it does work with the newest version 8.1.3.3 QT Beta on my Win 7 64bit computer.

I just finished watching it and it came out good and I thought it was a pretty good movie.

[QUOTE=bean55;2612454]I can now confirm it does work with the newest version 8.1.3.3 QT Beta on my Win 7 64bit computer.

I just finished watching it and it came out good and I thought it was a pretty good movie.[/QUOTE]

Well thats good to know :clap:

Maybe rhpt should try another drive to read the disc :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=bean55;2612454]I can now confirm it does work with the newest version 8.1.3.3 QT Beta on my Win 7 64bit computer.

I just finished watching it and it came out good and I thought it was a pretty good movie.[/QUOTE]

Excellent!

That one is on my ‘to watch list’ as well. :slight_smile:

[B]Wombler[/B]

I managed to rip the new Conan. So I’m not sure what the problem is with Batman.