Batman dark night

Trying to copy my dvd of Batman; the dark Knight so the children don’t destroy the original, but when dvdfab platinum reads the disc it reads for a little while then it shuts down the program. is this some kind of protection and can I get around it ? I am in australia do I have to change the region settings?

so what are you saying? DVDfab shuts down on you when doing this movie? Are you using vista and if you are using vista have you tried right clicking the dvdfab desktop icon and choosing run as administrator? Also in common settings pathplayer do you have it always enabled?

I have the exact same problem, and only with that DVD
It reads ans analyze the DVD, but after a few seconds, DVDFab crashes and the program terminates.

[QUOTE=morpheus123;2223453]I have the exact same problem, and only with that DVD
It reads ans analyze the DVD, but after a few seconds, DVDFab crashes and the program terminates.[/QUOTE]

I saw the same problem on PC with Plexter drive, tried it in PC with Pioneer drive and worked fine. Both PCs are similarly spec’d using same Vista OS, I just thought it was an anomaly with that PC