Batch Processing

It would be nice to be able to set image locations, conversion options, storage locations and save the batch file to be opened at a later date.

I have a very large collection of television series on dvd and am converting them to xvid files to play on my network. Generally I save a season to my hdd as images, then set an entire season to go at one time when I leave for work or go to bed. When there are problems, I lose an entire season’s work and I have to set the entire season up again.

[QUOTE=tracemyers;2194564]It would be nice to be able to set image locations, conversion options, storage locations and save the batch file to be opened at a later date.

I have a very large collection of television series on dvd and am converting them to xvid files to play on my network. Generally I save a season to my hdd as images, then set an entire season to go at one time when I leave for work or go to bed. When there are problems, I lose an entire season’s work and I have to set the entire season up again.[/QUOTE]

A batch file certainly would ease some of the operation to operation manual work you have to do, but an error with the application, which may not be bad enough to stop the batch file from executing, may be enough to stop the app. from working, leaving you no better off than you are now… and I’m not sure what errors a batch operation will return, and won’t… depending, it may take you longer to find out you have to start again…

O’C

:confused: