Basic Q & A?

vbimport

I have a few question regarding the installation of anyDVD…

I am considering buying the reg key for my already finished trail version of the anyDVD product, but I wanted to know first if the key can be used on multiple units or is it unique to the machine from which it is primarily used? In other words, if I own a desktop and a laptop, can the same key be used on both machines, or does a seperate key need to be purchased?

PLEASE HELP?

You can install it on all your PC’s but you can not be running them all the same time. Another words if you are using it on the laptop it better be turned off on the desktop.

You can install it on all your PC’s but you can not be running them all the same time. Another words if you are using it on the laptop it better be turned off on the desktop.

Dr. Who, When you say a turned off machine, are you just implying that the unit is not to be on the internet?

Next question?

When newer versions of the anyDVD software are available, can they be installed while using the same reg key?

[QUOTE=grumpyr8er;2008161]Next question?

When newer versions of the anyDVD software are available, can they be installed while using the same reg key?[/QUOTE]

Yes - updates are free!

I’ve got a problem backing up THE FRIGHTENERS [Director’s Cut]…!! Please help? I’ve tried using DVD Fab HD Decrypter, anyDVD, DVD Shrink…nothing works…

You need to provide more information than you have “a problem”. “Nothing works” also doesn’t do it. What problem? What’s the error you’re getting? People aren’t mind readers and can’t divine some mystical energy field that gives them information related to your problem. You have to provide information if you want people to help.